The Bad Days {DeanxReader}

Living within the WWE Nation left only one thing for certain. There would be good days, and there would be bad days. And today was definitely a bad day.
You'd hung around the locker room, waiting for Dean. He was already an hour late; the first sign that today was a bad day. You sat on a low row of lockers, your feet swinging back and forth in time to a low song which hummed from a beaten down speaker in the corner.
Without warning, the green door swung open, crashing into the wall behind and leaving a dent in the wall where the handle had collided with the concrete. A heaving Dean strode past you and pounded the locker with his left fist. He stared at the ground for a minute before cautiously looking over his shoulder.
"Dean?" You mumbled before stumbling over to him. Your hands found their way to his shoulders, rubbing them calmly.
He shrugged away and pulled open a locker, grabbing a duffel bag and a leather jacket. The jacket was thrown over his shoulder and he made his way towards the door.
"Do you want to talk about it?" You had to jog to catch up with his large strides.
His fingers ran through his soaked hair and rested on the back of his head.
"Nothing to say, really. Nothing out of the ordinary for this motherfucking company." He screamed the last few words through the corridor, his booming voice bouncing off of the walls.
"Hey! Hey." You soothed as you pulled him towards you, standing on your toes as he tried to rest his head on your much lower shoulders. "Come on, let's go home."

You were slightly worried about letting Dean drive home, but you were definitely not going to argue with him about it.
Dean slammed yet another door shut as you slid into the passenger seat. You fastened your seatbelt and glanced sideways at Dean.
"Hey...Uh, you should fasten your seatbelt y'kno-" you were cut off as Dean slammed his foot on the accelerator and sped out of the parking lot. You were pressed against the seat as the car maintained the ridiculous speed.
Dean gritted his teeth. Again, definitely not going to argue with him. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding as the car pulled up to the drive.

In the house, Dean quite literally threw his bag into the front room before striding to the bathroom. You heard the shower turn on and sat down on the sofa.
The company had really been getting to him lately. With all these rules and threats to keep him in line. He'd come home pissed to hell at least once a week. But you hadn't seen him this bad yet.
You found yourself flicking through the channels until a headline caught your attention.
'WWE Star Roman Reigns expecting second child?' Jesus. If there were anything worse than the company it would be the press. They have no respect for privacy.
After a couple minutes of staring at the screen and not really taking anything in you noticed the water wasn't running anymore.
A loud crash made you gasp.
"Dean? Dean are you al-" you stood in the doorway of the bedroom and slowly folded your arms.
A scowling Dean stood with a bruised hand in front a fist-sized hole in the wall. You gritted your teeth to stop yourself laughing at his childish expression. His nose was scrunched up and his mouth was turned into a frown. You attempted to hide your amusement but to no avail.
He stalked up to you, standing extremely close and looking down at you. Beads of water ran down his bare chest, soaked up by the material of his underwear.
"Care to share what's so funny?" His low voice was somewhat intimidating but you had to admit it was hot as hell.
You looked up innocently, "I don't know what you mean." You smiled sweetly. You knew what teasing him like this would lead to, and if there was any kind of stress relief that worked with him it was that.
He stepped closer still. If he had any idea that you were doing it on purpose, he showed no sign of knowing it.
"I think you need to relax a bit. You seem a bit tense, Dean." You smirked as you rubbed his upper arm before reaching up to his face, patting his cheek.
He narrowed his eyes as his breath got heavier. Squirming under his gaze, you shifted on your feet. You turned away and bit your lip, smiling in triumph.
"Run that by me one more time?" Dean moved around to look at you, a menacing glare on his face.
"Well I think the wall over there would agree with me, that you could use a cup of-" You squealed as Dean easily picked you up and pressed you against the wall, your legs wrapped around his waist.
He propped you up with his hands on your waist, effortlessly holding you. The same scowl played across his lips as he looked at you. He leaned in, his lips pressing against yours, shocking you.
You smiled into the kiss. Dean's hands moved to support your back as he swung you around, pressing his own back against the wall.
You pulled away momentarily, to the disappointment of Dean. Putting one hand on the wall next to him you smirked,
"I guess I'm in charge now, huh?" You watched his relatively calm expression quickly change as he kissed you again aggressively. Your breath hitched in your throat as he grabbed your ass to push you further up and held you there.
"In charge, eh?" He spoke into the kiss, before throwing you onto the bed. You yelped as you fell, propping yourself up when you landed softly,
"Did you just powerbomb me?"
Dean shrugged his shoulders before releasing a low chuckle. He crawled over you and pulled both of your hands above your head, holding them in place with one of his.
With one hand he easily pulled down your denim shorts. You looked down to see his scowl had grown into a mischievous grin. Frustration grew inside of you as you squirmed under his hold. Of course that didn't play well with him as he used a large hand to press you into the bed and hold you still.

Once satisfied that you would stay still, he placed a hand between your legs. He moved achingly slow and you soon found yourself pressing against his touch.
He tried to hold an angry expression but his amusement was clear. He moved back up and hovered close to your face. You could feel his hot breath as he spoke.
"Are you gonna play properly? Because I could just go punch another wall or something instead." He slowly shook his head whilst smiling, but you knew he would much rather be doing this. You nodded, playing along.
"I'm getting tired of holding onto your hands up here. And I sure can't trust you to keep them away, so..." He glanced around the room before setting his gaze on the chest of drawers next to the bed.
A smile grew on his face as he stepped off the bed and yanked it open. He held a tie in his hands and moved back over to you. His hands securely tied yours to the bedpost before he appeared in front of you again.
"Now we can have twice as much fun." He held his hands up and grinned evilly, leaning in to kiss your neck, definitely leaving a couple of marks.
His soft hands ran down your body and held your hips in place.
His legs wound their way in between yours and aggressively pushed them apart, keeping them there.
You were getting restless now, as you arched your back slightly but stopped when he glanced up. One eyebrow was raised, and that was enough to set you back down.
"Dean.." You whined, earning a low laugh from him. He couldn't keep this up much longer, you could tell he was getting needy too. His heaving breaths gave him away.
Two large hands grabbed your waist and pulled you against his crotch. With slow movements he pressed himself onto you but was dissatisfied. In one swift movement he yanked your underwear off and threw it onto the floor, earning a gasp from you.

You heard another low laugh as he pulled off his own underwear. Dean moved over you and kissed you deeply, both of you breathing heavily.
He quickly changed positions, allowing himself to push inside of you. He paused the kiss as his head fell back and you watched his expression.

His eyebrows furrowed in the middle and he gritted his teeth. You groaned as he sped up. He sat back up and forcefully grabbed your hips, finally releasing the stress from today.
"Fuck." He mumbled as he pulled you into his thrusts. You gasped as he moved in further.
You could feel it building inside of you already, Dean's bad day was starting to pay off. The thought was tossed aside as he effortlessly turned you over, the tie becoming uncomfortable around your wrists, although it wasn't exactly a priority.
He continued to thrust into you, his moaning notified you that he wasn't far away either. He switched his grip on your waist for a fistful of your hair as he pulled you back onto himself.
"Shit, Dean." You said in between breaths.
His movements became sloppier as he finished, putting more power into them. One more thrust sent you over the edge.
You let out a loud moan as you came, waves of pleasure washing over you as he continued. He followed straight after, digging his nails into your waist and letting out a groan.
"Oh, fuck y/n." You turned back around as Dean swiftly moved under you, his breath heaving as you fell onto his chest.
"C..Could you?" You motioned up to your hands and Dean followed your gaze, chuckling as his eyes set on your tied hands. He quickly untied them and rubbed your wrists before pulling them around his neck and kissing you softly.

You moved into him, resting your arm around his waist. Your eyes set on the hole in the wall across the room.
"We should call someone about that." You mumbled.
Dean smiled sheepishly, "Yeah... Sorry about that."
You giggled as you moved your head onto his shoulder and closed your eyes.