Chapter 32

Chapter 32
Tarna
I woke to the soft murmuring of Malcolm. His head rubbed against his pillow moving his mouth slightly.
"Malcolm," I said, cupping his cheek.
He instantly stopped and slowly his eyes opened and a smile spread across his lips.
"Mornin' Little Wolf," he croaked as if he didn't even know what he was doing before.
"You were mumblin' in your sleep," I told him.
He shrugged, "wouldn't be the first time."
"What were you dreamin' about?" I asked.
"Nothin', I can't remember."
My eyes narrowed at him, knowing full well that he was lying.
"You're a horrible liar."
He groaned, rolling on his back, trying to escape the question.
"It was nothin' really," he stated again, rolling out of bed.
I attempted to follow him but the big thing in front of me that I called a belly stopped me.
"Okay, Malcolm, it's not fair that you get to walk away when we're havin' an argument," I groaned.
"We're not havin' an argument," he stated coming back from the bathroom.
"Well, then tell me about what you were dreamin' about?" I asked again.
His face dropped and fear came to those big puppy dog eyes of his. Just when I thought he would fold, he sighed and walked over to my side of the bed and knelt down.
"Today is my Brother's weddin'. I don't want to be thinkin' about anythin' else but that's, okay."
I nodded accepting that, "fine okay. Now, can you please help me up so I can pee?"
He laughed at me helping me up.

Lying on Callum's and Liv's bed, I watched as Amy and Liv got their hair done by two hairdressers from the village. Allie and I were next, waiting patiently.
"So where are you goin' for your honeymoon?" Liv's hairdresser asked her.
"We'll leave on Thursday and spend a week in Rome then head for Paris and then Berlin," she told her.
"You so lucky," the girl groaned. 
"Tarna, you look so comfortable," Amy stated sarcastically looking at me through the mirror.
All I could do was groan, "I feel like a beached whale."
"Just seein' you turns me off pregnancy," Allie told me making me laugh, "honestly. If I ever got pregnant I'll be tryin' to put it back."
"Oh Allie," Liv laughed.
"I'm serious," Allie argued, "I don't want it to ruin my body and I don't want the pain."
"I can't even remember what my body looked like," I sighed, not being able to help but morn after my beautiful skinny body. I didn't hate the one I had now but the other one was so much more comfortable.
Just as Liv went to say something, there was a knock on the door.
"Who is it?" Allie yelled, making the rest of us giggle.
"It's Callum."
"What?" Liv gasped as Allie sprang to her feet.
"You can't come in," Allie told him through the door, ready to pounce if he did.
"I just wanted to talk to Liv," he told her.
"Well, you can't."
"Oh Allie," Liv groaned, standing from the chair and walking over to the door.
"It's bad luck," Amy said, annoyed that she was breaking some stupid rule.
"Not if I don't see him," Liv told her sister, clearly wanting to hear her fiancé speak as much as he did.
Slightly opening up the door, Allie rolled her eyes and took her seat by the window again.
"Callum, if you've come to call it off I might have to kill you," Liv said, with a nervous laugh, to the door.
"I'm not callin' it off, trust me," he reassured her chuckling himself, "I just needed to hear your voice. Are you freakin' out yet?"
"No," she lied, which I'm sure he knew, "are you?"
"No," he chuckled, lying as well, "Just a couple more hours, my darlin'."
"Only a couple," she said in disbelief, "It feels like more than a lifetime before I will see you."
"Oh don't remind me," he said making her giggle.
"Callum!" echoed a voice behind the door.
"Crap, Archie's found me," Callum said making the rest of us on this side of the door giggle, "I'll see you later, Liv."
"I'll be the one in white," she told him.
"I'll be the one at the end of the aisle."
"Lets hope so," she joked, "I love you, Callum."
"I love you too."
With that, the door closed and Liv looked complete washed out. She closed her eyes and leaned against the door as if she was trying to stop herself from opening the door and following him. She then sighed, coming out of her trance and turning to our stares.
"Let's just get this over with."