Chapter 1: New Kid

Sakura's Point Of View

I wasn't ready to go to school today. But sadly, I had to. I woke up before my alarm clock started ringing.

"Ha! Woke up before you Muthafker!" I yelled and did a happy dance, while my hair slapped my face. Just a minute later my alarm clock started to ring, I covered my ears and hissed at my alarm clock then slapped it. It took a few tries, then it finally shutted up. I was wearing batman shorts and a white tanktop. I took them off and grabbed some panties and a bra. I was completly naked and I went into my bathroom. Feeling the hot water hit my skin, felt great.

"Scruby, Scrub Scrub.. Blahh Blahhh" I singed out loud and danced in the shower. I walked out of the shower and put on my black and red panties and bra on. My hair was all on my face, I quickly moved it away from my face. I then ran and picked out my clothes. I decieded to wear a Falling In Reverse shirt and white jeans, with converse. Styling my hair to a flippy hairstyle and teasing it. My eyes narrowed towards my makeup. Quickly I put on my makeup and I looked sexy. My phone started to ring and played "Last Resort" from Papa Roach. I sung along to it while I answered my phone.

"Hello..?"

"Hey forehead, were having a new boy at our school."

"And I care why?"

"Well sorry, Geez... Are you on your period or something?"

"Noo!" I yelled and hunged up on her. Of course she called me again, but I declinded it. Quickly I grabbed my bookbag and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast.

"Hey Sakura." I turned to see my twin sister staring at me with a bright smile. I looked at her with a blank expression and then she frowned.

"Hey Akio." I said while i bit into my toast.

"You heard theres going to be a new boy at school, rumors saying that he's cute and hot."

"Hmph.."

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, c'mon let's go before I attack you." I said playfully and ran out the door, with Akio following after. We usually walked to school, Akio is older than me by 1 hour. So she's my "older" sister.. Akio is the girly type and hangs out with the girls and I'm the tom boy type, so I hang out with the guys. Akio ran up and gave a huge hug to Ino, once we arrived to school.

"Omg Ino! Havn't seen you in a long time!" My sister squealed. I rolled my eyes and walked past her and poked all the girls. They knew when I poked, it was meaning I was saying hey. I walked past them and walked towards the boys. Naruto was already there and he was leaning on the building with a cigerette in his hand. He noticed me comming up to him and he let out a grin. I smiled back and started to run towards him.

"Hey Cherry."

"Hey Sexy Fox" I said. There was a moment of silence and then me and Naruto started to laugh.

"Woah girl, never thought I'd ever here you say Sexy Fox. " Naruto said while putting the cigerette in his mouth.

"Well Duh. I gotta be weird sometimes."

Shikamaru and Sai walked over and smiled at me, I gladly gave them a smile back.

"Sup my bros" I said and gave them a highfive.

"Hey Cherry" Sai said and gave a smile. Shikamaru leaned on the wall and closed his eyes.

"What a drag."

I quickly walked over and stood in front of Shikamaru, blocking the light.

"Who's blocking the light?"

"I am"

"What a drag.."

"Shut up Baka." I then slapped him and he groaned in pain.

"Damn, you hit to hard girl..!" Shikamaru yelled and I just smiled at him.

"So Sakura-chan, seen the new kid yet?" Sai asked, I turned towards him.

"Nope and don't want to." I shrugged and went back to torturing Shikamaru.

"Uh Excuse me.."

I turned to see a boy with black raven hair with snake bites. He has onyx eyes and he was wearing a Asking Alexandria shirt.

"Sup man, names Naruto." Naruto said while taking the cigarette out of his mouth.

"Sai."

"What a drag.."

"Baka, say your name." I hissed towards Shikamaru.

"It's Shikamaru."

"Names Sakura."

"Hn.."

"What is your name dude.?" Sai asked.

"Sasuke."

"Cool, Do you want us to show you around?" Naruto asked while stomping on his cigaret.

"Sure.. "

"As you may know, we're the popular people." I started to say then Shikamaru cutted me.

"You're only popular cuz you're emo."

"Shut up" I yelled and kicked Shikamaru.

"Oww, damn Cherry!"

"Hn."

"Like I was saying, before someone interrupted me." I glared and Shikamaru. Naruto then continued for me.

"Sakura is the only Tom boy in the school, thats one reason she's popular. Anyways were the popular guys, wanna join us?"

"Um.. sure?"

Once Sasuke answered the bell had ranged. I groaned and picked up my book bag again, while the rest of the gang went and got their stuff and followed me. With Sasuke following quickly. I saw Akio running with Ino and Hinata. They were in my class with me, shockingly so were the boys. As I entered the class, it was noisy as usual. I saw Karin talking with my sister, honestly I don't know how my sister can stand her. I saw Menma, my eyes lightened up as I saw him. He was Narutos cousin and Karin's brother. Menma had black hair and his eyes were red and blue. He was so hot. Menma noticed I was looking at him and he walked up to me. My palms started to feel sweaty and butterflies were in my stomach. Also my legs felt like jello.

"Hey Sakura."

"Hey Dude." He made a smile and I smiled also.

"You free this Saturday?"

I went frozen and stood still. My eyes widened and looking at him. He made a smirk and looked at me.

"I take that as a yes, text me later today okay?"

"O-okay.." I felt like dancing inside, Menma walked away and went to see Sasuke. Sasuke was looking at me a few times, I caught him staring at me a few times also. I walked to my desk and the teacher came in. The teacher told everyone to sit down, which they did. He then called on Sasuke to go up to the class.

"This got to be interesting." I said softly and put my head on my hands with a bored expression on my face.

Sasukes Point Of View

The teacher called on me, Shit.. I wasn't in the mood to tell about myself. Its already bad, that I have fan girls. I made a sigh and walked up to the class. I heard someone say 'this got to be good'. I looked around and saw a girl, I believe named Sakura with a bored expression.

"We're waiting Sasuke." the teacher said.

"Hmph"

"Come on Sasuke, just a introduction."

"Fine.. Names Sasuke Uchiha, I like tomatoes, color black and screamos." I said and felt proud of myself and I went to sit down.

"Okay, thanks Sasuke, class turn to page 124 in your text books."

I heard a lot of groans, I also groaned to. I really wasn't in the mood to do work on my first day of school. My eyes narrowed and saw the pink haired chic writing down notes. She looked very interesting.. Not like my other girls, who want to get inside my pants. The morning went by quickly, soon it was time for lunch. I went into the cafeteria and it was packed. There were eyes on me, watching my every move.. I was assuming it was my fan girls. The line was going by quickly, I stepped in the line and only waited for about three minutes. The food looked disgusting so I got a soda and chips. I saw Naruto and the rest of the gang at the table, I then walked over to them.

"Hey Sasuke." Naruto said and scooted over and offered his seat to me. I gladly sat down and opened my Sprite. A boy with red and blue eyes sat across from me and next to him was Sakura. I felt a new feeling when Sakura was laughing with Menma, A feeling called jealously..

"Hey." I said looking at Naruto.

"Sup man, you meet anybody else?"

"Nope, just you guys."

"Okay." Naruto then proceeds to tell me who the people are and what they do. I shook my head at most of them.
I took a sip of my soda while listening to Naruto.

"N-Naruto kun.." A girl with purple hair said towards him.

"Yes Hinata-chan?"

"I-it's nothing, never mind.." she then quickly runs off to her girlfriends.

"Is she usually like this?" I asked trying not to be rude.

"Yeah, she always gets so nervous around me. Its strange." Naruto said shrugging his arms.

"Maybe she has a crush on you?" Menma said while interrupting out conversation.

"How would you know Menma?"

"Dude.. You're blind."

"How am I blind and hey! Don't change the subject!'' Naruto yelled.
I just watch those to argue and talk, while eating my chips.

"You're a moron Naruto, if you can't tell.. Im a love expert." Menma said grinning.

"Oh really and how are you a love expert!?"

"That's enough you two!" Sakura yelled and kicked both of them in the leg under the table.

"Oww!" Naruto whined.

"Owwy! Sakura that hurt!!" Menma yelled while rubbing his leg.

"Serves you right" Sakura answered and giggled.

"Hn." I said. They probably forgot that I was even here.

"Opps Sasuke, forgot you were there!" Sakura said and put her head in shame.

"It's okay." I answered and looked down. "No need to apologize."

The bell then ringed and we left the cafeteria. Then headed to encores, I had gym with Menma, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata and Akio. I walked into the boys locker room and got dressed, then headed out. Ino, Hinata, Menma, Akio and Naruto were already dressed and out of the locker room.

"Hey Sasuke-kun!" chirped a long pink hair with brown eyes girl named Akio.

"Hn." I answered. Akio walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulder.

"Aww, you don't have to be so mean Sasu-cakes!" Akio said and squeezed me.

"Ow, get off." I said rudely. She then let go and walked away with a smirk on her face. I bet she was one of my fan girls.

"Sup Teme." Naruto said and walked up to me.

"Hey."

"Hey new kid." Menma said and walked next to Naruto and had his hand in his pockets. Sakura then came out of the girls locker room and walked up to us.

"Hey dudes and new kid." Sakura said casually.

"Hey Cherry." Both Naruto and Menma said.

"Hi." I said and looked down.

"What's wrong with you dude?" Sakura said and put her hand on her hips.

"Nothing."

"Well okay then.. I'mma go to the girls side." Sakura said and walked towards the other side of the gym. Then there was a whistle and we all looked at the teacher.

"Okay my students, were going to do dodge ball.. Girls versus Boys." Anko said and clapped her hands afterwards. She then went and placed all the balls in the middle. We all got ready to fight against the girls. Anko then blew the whistle and I dashed to the middle and quickly grabbed a ball. Hinata and Naruto grabbed a ball and Hinata ran backwards focusing not to get hit yet. I gripped the ball and eyed my targets. Maybe I should hit one of my fan girls, I thought. Hinata threw the ball and it hit one of the fan boys named Lee. Anko yelled out Lee's name and he made a groan and sat on the bench. I threw the ball and it almost hit Akio but missed by a few inches. Naruto threw the ball and it hit Ino. Ino pretended to be hurt so Sakura ran to her.

"Pig you okay?" Sakura said and bended down.

"Do I look okay?!" Ino yelled and made a pouted face.

"Yeah.. Sure... Whatever.." Sakura rolled her eyes and walked away. Akio gave Sakura a glare and went and helped Ino up from the ground while Hinata was dodging balls. A ball rolled to the girls and Sakura picked it up and looked straight at me. She made a smirk and my eyes went wide open. I quickly looked around to see if any balls were at my side. I saw a ball near me and I quickly ran over and got it. Her smirk went wider and looked at me. Menma stared at me then at her then me again. He had a ball in his hand so he deciede to throw the ball at Sakura. Sakura dodged it perfectly but it hit Akio.

"Oww! Hey No Fair!!" Akio yelled and rubbed her head.

"Haha you're out. Go sit on the disappointment bench." Sakura said happily and threw the ball towards me. I quickly dodged it and she growled.

"Ooo, you're going to get it Sakura!!!" Akio yelled, but Ino held her back.  Sakura started to laugh and then payed attention to the game. 

"I will get you new kid!" Sakura yelled and pointed towards me, I gave a goofy grin towards her. Hinata threw a ball and it hit Naruto. Naruto went to the bench and pouted softly, and Hinata apologized silently. Menma grabbed a ball near me and threw it towards Hinata. Hinata looked over and saw the ball coming toward her. She ducked down but another ball rolled and it hit her feet.

"Hyugga Out." The teacher yelled, Hinata then went and sat on the bench near Naruto. Balls were flying everywhere and everyone tried their best to dodge them. So far, we were winning. There were only Sakura and a few girls left, verus me, Menma and some other guys. A blue haired girl threw a ball and it had hit a boy with long silver hair. After a while of balls being throwned, Anko blew the whistle and we dropped the balls and stared at her.

"Alright Class, we have no more time left.." Anko started and eyed us. We said nothing so she continued. "Clean up and go get changed, then you may be dissmissed."  Quickly kids ran and put up the balls. A girl with short green hair came up to me. She had pale eyes and bright pink cheeks.

"Hey, I'm Mira." The girl said and had her hand out towards me. I stared at her and she was still smiled. I hestitated but gave my hand to her. We shook hands and still continued to stare at me. "What is your name?" She asked.

"Sasuke, Uchiha Sasuke." I answered and looked at her. I saw Naruto in the background with Menma and Sakura. Mira stoped shaking my hand and put her hand next to her side. She was wearing a smiley face shirt with shorts. The bell rung and she quickly ran to the girls locker room, I then walked quickly to the guys locker room. I changed quickly and walked out of the gym room. The wind hitting my hair, the smell of melting chocolate came to my nose. It smelt good and I couldn't help to make a little grin.

"Hey Sasuke, wait up!" Someone yelled, and I turned to see a person running towards me.