Chapter 8- Sleepovers with everyone?? O_O part 2 out of 3

*^*^*^ Warning some blood involved. So yeah. :P . *^*^^*^*

Sakura's pov still.~

         Quickly I ran into my bathroom, while I heard Akio chuckling and leaving my room. Sheesh Akio, you should learn how to knock instead of barging into my room, it's annoying you know. I began undressing and sat on the side of the tub and began pouring hot water. I decided to take a bath instead of a shower. Might as well let me enjoy my peace before these crazy people come over.  As i entered inside the tub, the warmth of the water made me get chills some how. I don't even know why I get chills, my body is just that weird. My cd player was still playing motionless in white. I really couldn't hear the music as well, since I closed my bathroom door. I turned off the faucet and then laid back in the tub and closed my eyes. 

Akio's Pov.~ 

I can't believe she actually wet herself. I was still laughing when I had left her room. Should I Hinata and Ino, Sakura would kill me though. But this should be my revenge for not telling me what happened between her and Menma and why she was at the Uchiha's house.  I went into the living room and sat on the couch and turned on the tv. Watching some weird ass show, that made me disturbed. I don't even know what it's called, and I don't even bother to know. 

Sasuke's Pov.~ 

"Mom.... Nii-san." I yelled while I was walking downstairs. I had just got off the phone with Naruto, saying that there was a sleepover at the Haruno's houses. I walked over to see my mom in her chair making a blanket. She looks old doing that in my opinion, I squinted at her until she noticed me and smiled. 

"Yes Sasuke?'' My mom asked while setting down needles and blanket on the ground. While she looked at me. 

"Where's Itachi?" I said noticing that Itachi wasn't here. 

"Oh he went out with Deidara and Sasori. They were just by about twenty minutes ago." She replied. 

"Hn." 

"What's the matter sweetie?" 

"It's nothing. Anyway can I go out to a sleepover at the Haruno's house. Well it's more like a party, but I'm staying the night over there." I said softly while mumbling.

"Is there gonna be any funky buisness there?" She said squinting her eyes at me. I shook my head.  "Fine, as long as you stay out of trouble you can." She smiled again. I sighed and turned around and began walking upstairs to grab a bag. A kind of bag you use for gym, but i have many of these kinds of bags. I picked out one, that was monster. It was blue and black. I began packing my clothes, just for one night and my toothbrush and hairbrush. After I was done packing, I began walking down stairs and before I could even go out the door, my mom hugged me. Which made me jump. She looked at me and began giggling. 

"What was that for mom?" 

"Oh nothing, but be safe!" She said while letting go. I nodded and began heading out the door and past the gates. To Akio and Sakura's house. 

Akios pov again.~

I heard the door bell ring, and quickly ran up to the door. I peaked out of the door to see who it was. It was Ino and Hinata, man they came over quickly. I began unlocking the door, and was greeted by my two best friends.