Chapter 4: Uchiha care

no ones pov~

The pink haired girl laid motionless on the ground, as she bled out. She was still drunk from drinking way too much, but she was glad that she escaped the nightclub before something bad had happened. The footsteps grew louder as the young man walked towards her. Slowly she closed her eyes and felt a hand touch her arm. She was way to weak to open her eyes, but she felt being picked up by someone that was very strong.  The young murmered under his breath as he exaimed her forehead, that was currently bleeding. 

"We should take you to get some care." The man said in a deep voice. Sakura had flinched and the man looked at her. He spoke slowly, so that she could understand. "Are you alright Sakura?" He asked. Sakura had a low whisper and her voice was still slurred from the liquor. 

"W-who are you?" She whispered as her eyes remained closed. 

"You don't remember me from earlier do you?" He questioned. She shook her head slowly, as her head began to have a headache. Giving a groan in pain the man picked her up and carried her bridal style quickly. "I'm Sasuke's older brother." He said while he carried her. 

"Itachi?" She asked surprised. He smiled softly but remain looking ahead as he held her. "Where are you taking me?" She questioned. 

"To the Uchiha manson. My mother can help you out with these minor injuries." Itachi said. The rain had stopped and the moon showed out. The white light hit against Itachi and Sakura. After several minutes they managed to get to the Uchiha gates. 

Itachis Pov~

I was going on a walk. Normaly I don't walk at 11 pm, but I had to get some fresh air. Sasuke was complaining about how his 'fangirls' were annoying him. Tsk, he doesn't even know a damn thing about fangirls. I have more than him, maybe it's because i'm sexy. I grinned as I thought of fangirls chasing after me because of my sexyness. I heard a thump on the ground and narrowed my eyes. The wind blew more and my hair flew black, oh how It was so annoying. As i walked closer to the sound, It was raining hard. I sighed and walked closer, finally I saw something pink. Then i relizied it was either Sakura or Akio! Seeing the dress and tights and flats, It seemed to be Akio. The only reason why I would know is because all i heard from Sasuke saying is that Sakura wears more boyish clothes while the other twin named Akio wears girly clothes. I touched the pink haired girls arm and she flinched. 

"We should take you some care." I said. I saw her face up closer and noticed it was actually Sakura. Even though the twins look identical, the face is kind of different. She flenched. "Are you Sakura?" I asked again to see if she was alive. 

"W-Who are you?" She responded helplessly. I felt bad to see this way. I noticed her head bleeding and I looked at her. 

"You don't remember me from earlier do you?" I asked kind of sad. But she just met me, she probably couldn't remember me. "I'm Sasukes older brother." I heard her groan in pain and I picked her up, and she said my name and asked where I was taking her. I replied simply to the Uchiha manson, my mother could take care of her. 

Sakuras Pov.~

My eyes reamained closed as Itachi carried me. I heard gates open and the door open. I could feel the light hit against my skin, and I could tell that we were inside the house. Itachi still carried me bridal style, I sense that Itachi is a nice person.