chapter 9 : Promise Me

Sakura pov:

Hearing his words made me want to cry out even more. He hushed me, and placed his lips on mine. A soft kiss, and he looked down.

"Please, promise me you would never do that again."

"I..can't." I whispered out. I knew I was strong, and now he probably dislikes me. Why did I have to be so stupid, who would liked a girl like me? He's just probably drunk.

No ones pov. -

Both of them stared at each other. Sasuke still holding on to her, while Sakura sobbed she began to hiccup. The raven blinked, and frowned. Pulling her tighter into a hug.

"Hn.." He grumbled, and picked her up off the ground. Her face flushed out, she slowly began to move her arms around.

"Sasuke! Its okay!" She whinned, he shook his head. And continued to walk, and sat her on her bed. She looked down and softly whispered, only so he could hear. "How did you know..I had bandages over."

"I could just tell.. even with the bandages, you had. Plus, you winced earlier.. May I?" He responded and pointed at the bloody bandages, and Sakura nodded. As she bit on her nail. She was beyond nervous, millions of thoughts we're traveling through her head. He brought his hand to her thigh, and she flinched slightly. "Does is still hurt?" He spoke softly. A slow nod.

"Promise not to tell anyone. Not even Aiko." Sakura responded rather fast, as he began to take off the bandages. The gashes, there was so many. His onyx eyes looked up at her emerald eyes, new fresh tears forming.

"I promise, but promise me you'll try to stop." Sasuke returned, and took his left hand to wipe away her tears.

"Ill try.."

Sasukes pov-

I couldn't believe she did that. She doesn't deserve to harm herself, I'm going to help her become clean.

"Come on, let's go to sleep. You're drunk, and we don't need to cause anymore." I whispered and began to leave the room.

"Wait! Please..can you sleep with me.." Sakura yelled out, and my face began to feel hot. "I'm sorry.." she whispered, "I asked too much, didn't I?"

"No, no.." I waved my hands like crazy, I walked over to the light switch. And switched it off, and waved my hands in the dark. Until I felt the bed post, and the squeaky bed. "Are you sure..." I asked, just being sure.

"Yes.. please, if it's not too much." She whispered.