Chapter 7: Call From Furious Akio

Sakura's Pov~

He kept starring at me, and I would blush a lot. Then I would avoid eye contact with him and look at the cherry blossom trees. I'm still not sure, if Sasuke is my crush. Because if he is, he's doing a hell of a good job at it. As I turned my eyes at him my phone had went off. I thought it was dead, but it must've not been. I flipped it open and saw that it was Akio calling me. I just decided to leave it to voicemail. Sasuke turned his head and watched a bird eat some seeds near by us. 

"Who was that?" He asked, he kept his gaze on the bird.

"Oh you know.. hah.. my twin sister." I replied. 

"Ah, how come you're so nervous all of a sudden?" He asked and smirked at me. I felt my cheeks rose up again. Crud, he heard me stutter and thinks I'm nervous! He probally can see my red cheeks right now! Curse you Uchiha Sasuke! 

"Ah it's nothing hehe." I  replied trying to act cool. Maybe if I just act the normal way I do, he won't suspect a thing! Even If i kind of do like him, I don't want him to find me awkward to know he might be my crush. My phone goes off again, thank god to save me from this awkward moment! 

"Uh. Hello?" I answered.

"Where were you?!?" Akio practically screamed in the phone, making me remove it from my ear. Sasuke looked over at me curious. 

"Sister?" He asked. I nodded my head and put the phone back to my head.

"Uhh.. with Sasuke?" I answered her. 

"All night?? You were suppose to come home!" She screamed again, I didn't remove the phone from my ear this time because I knew she was gonna keep screaming. 

"Something had happened.." I answered. Remebering what had happened to me and Menma.. and how I ran to Sasuke finding out I was drunk.. 

"Like what?? Weren't you suppose to be with Menma???!" 

"Uhh.. yes.. but like I said something bad had happened." I said calmly with a sigh.. I really wasn't in the mood to tell her what had happened between Menma and I. I didn't even tell Sasuke what had happened. 

"I left you over so many messages! How come you didn't even responde to them??" She asked me. I didn't even have time to look to see how many she did. I exited out of the call before she could even yell at me more. I wasn't payying attention to Sasuke now, i went into my messages and it was like litterately over 50 messages from Akio and 10 missed calls from her. One was from Naruto, asking if I was alright. I turned around and looked at Sasuke with a sigh.

"You're in trouble hah." He smirked. 

"Shut up." I replied tired. She called me again and I sighed. "I'll tell you when I get home alright Akio? Stop yelling at me, before I change my mind." I answered. Before she can even reply to my words, I hung up on her. I looked at Sasuke. "I gotta go now, before Akio causes a scene and creates another war." 

"Haha, okay. Text me later okay?" He said. I nodded my head and I began to grab my stuff that was on the ground.

"I'll come by later tomorrow, to give you the clothes and my clothes that are over at your house okay?" I told him as I began to walk down the sidewalk. 

"Alright, see you tomorrow then." He answered. 

Man, Akio was going to murder my ass when I get home. I just know she will. She's been the stubborn type, and when she's worried about something she gets scary. Hopefully she calmed down before I get home. Because I seriously don't want to deal with her angry attitude. 

Sasuke's Pov.~

I watched Sakura as she walked away. I wonder why she was acting so nervous around me for? She kept blushing everytime I asked her something. That's kind of strange to see coming from her. I kind of felt bad for her, because Akio may yell at her. Like i was hearing from her screaming off of Sakura''s phone. 

I still want to know what had happened between her and Menma. It kind of still bothers me, but i'll keep my mouth shut for a little while. And pray to god that nothing bad happens to me. I look around and I begin walking the opposite direction. I need to go back to the mansion, before they get worried and I get my ass chewed out by my mom again.