Chapter 3: Saturday pt2. Getting His Number

Sakuras Pov~

I stared at the guys coming towards us. Akio looked at them shocked and smirked. The raven looks at me and tilts his head staring. The other boy that was taller than the raven, looked at me and the other boy. Akio bit her lip and stared at the boys for a few seconds. I observed the boys, and then finally I notice It was Sasuke!

"Sasuke?" I say blankly. He gave a grin and smiled. The other boy looked at us strangely than gave a creepy looking smirk.

"You guessed right." He responded.

"Sasu-cakes??" Akio said shocked and her jaw dropped. Sasuke sighed and shook his head a yes. "Whos this guy Sasuke-kun?" She continued. My eyes narrowed at my annoying sister. The music was still playing and I smiled humming a little to the lyrics. Sasuke sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets. Before he could speak anything, the other boy spoke.

"Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke's older brother." He said in a deep voice, that made Akio blush. I gave another sigh and did a facepalm to my strange twin sister. "So who's the annoying fangirl, and has a good taste in music?" He questioned, by not studying us.

"I'm the chic with the great music, and this is my annoying twin sister Akio." I say smiling. Akio shot me a glare and I stuck out my tongue at her. She rolled her eyes and we looked at the Uchihas. Itachi was wearing a red shirt with a black tie, and nerdy glasses which i'm assuming were fake. His jeans were ripped and he had small plugs. Sasuke was wearing a meme shirt with white skinny jeans and chains on the side. The store was quite busy and I checked my phone. It was 1pm and I nudged Akio's arm. She looked at me strangely.

"It's 1pm, I wanna go home." I say smiling. Sasuke just stared at me and shrugged his arms. Itachi looked away and stared into the ceiling. Sasuke noticed my phone was out and took out his phone.

"Can I have your number Sakura?" He asked softly. I thought It was adorable that he was being shy and soft to ask for my number. I smiled and showed him my number and he put it in his contacts. He showed me his phone and i put him as my contacts. Akio peeked at my phone and I moved it away.

"If you want his number, you have to ask yourself." I hiss towards her. This was my payback for forcing me to come out of my house. I could've been browsing the internet, and jaming out to music while looking at cute baby animals. She growled and pinched my arm and I hissed again at her. Sasuke chuckled a little and Itachi just stared at me and Akio like we're insane.

"Sasuke can I have your number?" Akio asked sweetly. He smirked and shook his head no and put up his phone. I laughed at her and she frowned. I'm so mean towards my sister sometimes, but she's mean back towards me. It can't be helped.