Chapter 10: Mira

It's been a few days since the party and that Sasuke had seen Sakuras scars.  They both promised each other that she wouldn't cut anymore and he wouldn't dare tell a soul. 

  Break was over,  and school was starting up in just a few hours. But Sakura was still awake, and Aiko passed out in her room.

"Why can't I sleep!" Sakura groaned out tossing and turning in her bed.  Pulling her silky green sheet over her body.  The female continued to toss and turn trying to find a comfortable spot. 

Rumors of her party went around the village that they lived in. But she didn't mind, but at least she knew it was an amazing party.  For Aiko,  not so much. 

News had hit Mira. The female that Sasuke had met on his first few days of school.  It had made her furious. She couldn't allow Sakura to win over Sasuke,  for passed few weeks she had watched them from afar.  Giving up was not an option.  She then was sound asleep and dreamt of Sasuke and her. 

~In the morning ~

Sakura had finally had a chance to sleep,  and the moment she closed her eyes.  Aiko rushed in,  shaking her. 

"Sakura! It's six!" She yelled out as she continued to shake her.  Sakura gave out a groan and attempted to pull the sheet over her head. Aiko jumped on her twin sister, and started shaking her. Sakura groaned louder and attempted to push her sister off of her. But Aiko would not budge.

"Okay! I'm up!" Sakura yelled out and Aiko got off of her.

"About time you woke up."  Aiko mumbled.

"I just fell asleep like at 4 in the morning Aiko, give me a break." Sakura replied with a yawn. Aiko smiled and went over to Sakuras closet.

"How about I make you some coffee and pick you out an outfit?" She offered.

"Mmm, you can make coffee. I'll make my own outfit."

"Whatever floats your boat Sakura." Aiko giggled and left her sisters room. Sakura sat up on her bed, her silky green sheet sliding off of her. Slowly she got up and made her way to the closet. She grabbed a large cozy sweater that had an Of Mice And Men logo on it, and a pair of sweats. She might as well of done a lazy day today, since she planned on catching up on her sleep in class. She continued her morning routine, brushing her hair and teeth. She didn't bother with putting on makeup today, since she was in a bit of a hurry. Grabbing her book bag at the corner of her room, she began to walk out of her room. In the hallway were her slides, and she put that shoe on. Aiko was already dressed and ready, she came running to Sakura with her cup of coffee in a drink container. Sakura grabbed the coffee and smiled.

"Thank you Aiko, I'm blessed." She smiled, and continued to make her way out of the house. With Aiko following after and locking the door. It wasn't long til the two girls got to the school, Aiko noticed Ino and Hinata and ran off. Leaving Sakura by herself, a small sigh escaped her lips as she continued to walk.

"Haruno." Someone yelled. Sakura turned around to see Mira. Gripping her coffee tightly and clenching her teeth, she spat out.

"The hell do you want Mira?"

"I want you to stay away from Sasuke or else." Mira said as she walked closer to Sakura.

"Or else what?" Sakura teased. Mira rolled her eyes and grabbed Sakuras coffee before she could realize. Then opening the lid and pouring it all over Sakura.

"That's your only warning." Mira mumbled as she dropped the drink container on the ground, and began to walk away. Leaving a wet Sakura by herself.