Chapter 6: Spending a day with Sasuke 1

Sakuras pov~

"What you mean by testing me out Itachi?" I said with a little bit of concern in my voice.

"If you're alright for Sasuke." He answered as he kept walking down the halls, while I walked after him. There was a long awkward silence between us. The bathroom soon was being approached and I kindly looked at Itachi.

"Thank you." I said politely as I went inside the bathroom and closed the door in front of him. I heard his footsteps go away and I looked at the bronze handle. I then turn the little key to lock so no one would barge into the room while I was in there. I looked at myself in the mirror with my hands resting on the sink. "Sheesh I look horrible." Looking at my
features, today looked like a bad hair day. Of course I forgot to brush my hair so now everyone at breakfast saw my bed head. God thats so embarrassing. I grabbed a brush in the cabinet and started to brush my hair. Once I looked better I unlocked the door and went out. I started to walk ahead.

"So you brushed your hair?" I jumped from the voice and I turned to see Sasuke standing there with a lolipop in his mouth.

"Well yeah, my hair is my baby." I said over exasperating. He chuckled and came up to me. I looked up at him in the eye and I swore I thought they sparkled for a second. "W-what is it?" I questioned.

"Wanna hang out today?" He asked me. Surprisingly I nodded and he gave a small childish grin. It looked very adorable on him. He slowly grabbed my hand and we walked down the hall way into the guest room and his room. I totally forgot I was still in pajamas. "There's some extra clothes in the closet, you can borrow some." He replied and went out the door so I could change. Slowly I opened the closet door.

There was a bunch of clothes being hanged up. I picked out some blue jeans, a white tank top and some converse. The converse were a little big but it'll do. The jeans and shirt fitted perfectly. I didn't bother on putting on makeup this time, because I didn't want to use theres. Plus I should give my eyes a break from all that makeup I put on them. Once I was done I stepped out the guest door and saw Sasuke already done.

He was wearing red skinny jeans, grey vans and a band shirt which was Alesana. I smiled looking at him and he gave a little smile. I could feel my cheeks rose up. "Shall we?" he asked. I nodded and we went out of the Uchiha house. "Were going to the park, is that okay ?" He asked me as we walked.

"Yes it is." I answered and felt the light breeze hit me. I smiled and continued to walk. We made it to the park in ten minutes and it was very sunny out. My eyes narrowed my surroundings. I saw a play ground and dashed to it before my mind could react. Sasuke noticed me dashing to the play ground and he ran after me. I turned my head and stuck out my tongue at him and he just smirked.

I ran towards the swings and sat on the swing. He went behind me and started to push me and I giggled. Once I was high enough he started to swing next to me and pretty soon we were both swinging at the same height. This was going to be a fun day with him, I could tell it was going to be.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Hey guys! I so sorry that its late!! I'm mad at myself because Its late, Im sorry! Well here's part one of this chapter, by the next part it'll be a surprise. But that's all I'm saying, I'm not giving out any hints. Hehe.

-DarkCreepyKitty