Graduation

Ariya pov "pic in media"

Today was my graduation day and i am eagerly waiting for my father . i wore my black coat and cap . as i dont really care about my dressing i just put my hair in a messy bun with two strands out on either side and wore black jeans with white tank and red button down shirt which i left unbuttoned.

As i saw the black limo pulling into the parking area i ran towards it to hug my father. But my happiness blew off with the wind by seeing my mother and sistr stepping out. I swiftly turned around to escape but my badluck is going hand in hand with me these days .

My mother coming in long strides and pulling me in to a bone crushing hug draging a houseful of paparazi with her. I despise them with my whole heart.

"Ooohh.... Baby... My honey ... I ve missed you so much. I said you not to be in that stupid hostel. See u ve become a malnourished chick. Any way i love you sweet heart, and i wont leave you from today at any cost. "

Wow... I have to admit she is quite a good actress.. Inspite of me despising her. She gave her answers to the paps for my absence in mansion with a couple of sweet sentences. And i internally groaned as she stressed out her last sentence. She is up to something this time, and ofcourse i wont allow it to happen at any cost.
Now its my sisters turn..

"Hey ari... I too missed you a lot... " and pulled me towards her. She gave me the worlds greatest no. 2 fake smile which i returned with worlds no. 1 fake smile. People around us were in an emotional hangover and my mum took this opportunity to drag me towards seats. I nagged my mother about my father but i know she wont open her mouth. Instead she hissed quietly to shut my mouth.

As i turned back to look over my sholder i saw my father looking around for me.. My happiness bloomed and i quickly formed a plan to escape her grip.

"Mum... See over there... I think its misses heather with her beautiful diamond set. She had overblown you mum. "

That stopped her pace and her grip loosened immediately.i smirked at her. She stared in to the vip crowd infront and lost in searching forgetting me. My sis was by gods grace stuck up with a boy at the entrance. I ran towards dad hugging him and catching him off guard. He smiled warmly.

I have my fathers eyes which are grey and turn to specks of blue and green. Its a rare combination. I am happy about that.

"Hey sweety.. I missed u a lott darling. " and he pecked on my forehead and smiled genuinely which reached his eyes unlike my other blood relations previously. He is the only person who cares and loves with his heart and one and only i care about.

"Dad likewise... And u are late "i pouted. He laughed and pinched my cheeks.

He bent down on a knee dramatically and said" I'm sorry... My chipmunk.. "I was hella embarraesd, and my dad got up laughing and i pouted more.

" sorry darling ! My car was hungry in the middle and didnt move , so i waited for another car. Then i came here with jet speed". I laughed and lead my dad to the seats .

"Dad u know i have an surprise for u today. " my dad"oh really .! Like wise. So when are you planning to show me". I smiled and said "right now".

As soon as i said the word my name was announced as university topper in mechanical engineering and i was called on the stage. I went and recived my diploma and the medal.
I saw down at my dad whose face is a mix of surprise , happiness, pride etc..

But to my dismay i was announced as daughter of krystal blackbolt. As soon i came down i was surrounded by paps . in the crowd i removed my cap and coat and coverd my face to escape them and ran towards dad. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

" i loved ur surprise Alex, and now its my turn to surprise you"he said and gave a small box from his jacket. He motiond me to open and to my surprise there lays the bracelet i loved since i was 16. Usually i dont give a penny about accessories but it caught my eye when i went to italy with dad.

It was with large brown stones with black metal creating wiry and flowery patterns carved and small pearls hanging around giving it a cute look. When we asked the shop keeper he said it was not or sale and remembrance of his daughter. I smiled widely and dad was grinning.

"How? "

"Magic...... "

"Come on dad.. I m not kid .... Tell me" i persisted.

He laughed "when i went for a work over there i kinda helped him and he gave this in return. Now dont ask what help...i know ur curious but its a secret "

I eyed him curiously but huffed and left . he then gave me keys to which i was surprised. My new baby car stands over there i ran and hugged it. My dad laughing frantically came towards me .

"Ooh! So the father and daughter united"

Oops!! The double trouble......!!