The lost friend

Ariya pov.. /ashton pic in media/

As soon as i got out of that party i ran through the back door where no reporters can see me. I adjusted my hoodie and started briskly walking towards the main road through the alleys. I dont have a problem walking through these dark alleys beacause im familiar with all these surroundings.

When im away from the mansion instead of getting bored in my apartment i used to roam around. Ofcourse i use to make sure that no reporters or some other people could recognize me by using my shades and hoodie.

But as im walking im feeling like some body is following me. I stopped in my tracks and turned around masking my face instead it was a reporter. But none was there. But my conscience warning me that some ones following me. As soon as i turn back no one use to be there. Was i being paranoid or something.

Huh watever they have to stop this hide and seek right now. First i have to confirm if some one following me or not. I slowly bent down on a knee as if im tying my loosend shoe lace.i slowly took out the small mirror which was there in my side pocket /which i found in my small clutch and used it to adjust my hair and hoodie in washroom/, and i tried to see whether it reflects some person or not.

As soon as i found i was not being paranoid i immediately turned around and took a hold of the collar of the person with out giving him time to escape. But as soon as i recognized the person i loosened my hold. I was first shocked to see him, but he is having this never ending stupid grin on his face as soon as he saw the expression on my face. First i wanted to wipe off that grin from his face.

So i straight away punched his abdomen /not too strongly ofcourse/from which his expression suddenly changed into a pure shock then twisted knots of pain. His grin blurred away as my grin widened. I started laughing while he enjoying my punch by clutching his stomach.

"Bitch!!! I dont think i should have such a dangerous creature as my best friend. Your punch intensity havnt even decreased by an ounce. Oww.... I should nt have planned to surprise you at all. I should............. "

while he continued his ranting i stood there laughing my heart out. Aww..... I missed him so much. My god , i cant belive that he is infront of me. I thought i would never see him again. Then i gave him my hand , he pushed my hand away but i gave him my another hand. Looking at that he accepted it, and he stood up.

I gave him a heart warming smile , which brought the smile on his face. He hugged me with such an intensity that breath is knocked out of me. As im not a very big fan of hugs, i didnt returned the hug but also i didnt pushed him away.

"OMG..! Alex..... I missed you so much. Oh how i wanted to see your face daily. God you have grown up in to a woman. A woman with great curves. "

Pervert.. He hadnt changed at all. With this i have to punch his arm to release me from his hug. He winced and released me while rubbing his arm and laughing. I have to roll my eyes at him and started walking. He came beside me and started staring at me.

"What? "

"Dont want to talk with me? "

"No"

"I know that ive screwd up but please alex let me explain . and i wont leave you this time. Please ...... "

"What will you explain me ashton miller. I dont want to listen to anything. I hate you. Go away like you have left me 3 yrs ago. I dont want to wait for you again like how i waited all these years. "I yelled at him.

He stopped in his tracks with his face falling down. As i stopped sensing him beside me i also stopped and turned around. It pained me to see him like that. I slowly went to him and i could see shining layer of tears. He was stopping himelf hard from breaking. I made him sit on the sidewalk path and i sat beside him. The night was cool and the cool breeze calming me down. Then i heard him.