Spying in disguise 2

Arya pov

"Xavier....!!!, what are you doing here?  And why the hell are you in a female outfit? "

I was staring at him flustered.

He grinned at me, "well, i thought you would be alone on your mission  , so i came to give you some company. "

I rolled my eyes, "xavier, i dont need your company right now... Im perfectly fine by myself. And why do you always think that im going to do some disaster? "

"Well, why are dressed like a man then? "

I looked at my trousers,  moustache and back to him. "How did you find me so easily? Do i look that obvious? "

" no, you covered your.. Uh... Feminine features perfectly, but still i can identify you by your eye colour . Its the most unique one. The grey ones with the greenish blue specks in them. "

I stared at him tounge tied. He observed even those minimal features in me.

"And how did you identify me? I thought i looked good as a girl and even i shaved my legs to wear this dress.... Ugh... Its a horrible pain. How do you go through that every time you do..? "

I chuckled at his complaints.. "Hm.. Thats a story for another time and yeah your dress is not helping to cover your bulging muscles , but makeup is good .. You almost look like a girl.

He gave me a cheeky grin, " so, you noticed my muscles now then... I think i need to wear less clothing more often for you to notice me. "

My cheeks burned , ugh stupid xavier... "Well, every one have them. You are just showing them off. Now go away from here before some one discovers you. Before this media doubted you as a gay, now they will conclude you as a transgender if they see you like this... " i said chuckling.

He scowled , "whose mistake is that..? Anyway off that topic, nope , not happening. Im not leaving you here, not in a million years. All humans in this hotel hosts are foxes and jackals. "

"Well,  im a lioness then.... "

He laughed heartily, " come on then, miss lioness. Dress me up and lets get this over with " dragging me in to a green room. I have no choice but to accept him.

I dressed him in a maxi, with long sleeves and we both entered like a couple registering our names as mr. And mrs. Roberts and entered the room which is just beside mr. Joshua stones suit, who is the sole reason why we are here.

What ever the reason it may be, working with xavier in un-official matters is just like tying a monkey to your tail and dragging it with you. It will jump on you, snicker at you, scream when ever it is said not to and piss you out until you are frustated with it , until you want to kill it with your bare hands.

Just like my situation right now. If i ask him , to stay close put he will stick to me like a gum , like literally hug me from back and if i ask to maintain some distance he 'll roam around as if this hotel  belongs to him.

We used the spare key, which we got by bribing the staff and entered his suit. We have less time before he comes back,  so we frantically searched all his drawers for the papers which xavier signed for.

We froze when we heard the sound of the door knob being turned. We stared at each other and ran innto the closet where there are no clothes. It hardly seemed to accomodate both of us, and our heights didn't help the situation either.

" stop.. Stop touching my waist... "

"What? We know what situation we are in. Its not like im touching you intentionally... Which i dont mind ... " he mumbled the last line, smiling at me smugly.

"Ugh... This is so annoying. Is he gone? "

"Nope... "

"What is he doing out there... Cleaning the room? Youare the sole reason for all this..!!! "

"What? Me? Im as innocent as a chicken....

I rolled my eyes at him, " why do you have to trail my back, when i came here? I've done this alone so many times... "

And he grinned.

And yes, he freaking grinned. We were so close that his large body covered me completely and i could feel my racing heart. We stopped our bickering when we heard some commotion, which seemed to be very near to us and we held our breaths.

"What do you mean by the papers are not signed ? I made him sign those infront of me. "

"Yes, he signed.... "

"Then, whats the problem? "

"Its not his sign... "

"What..? If its not his sign, then what did he write? "

"He wrote his wife's name ariyana knights as his signature. You in a hurry didnt check the sign properly and You mustv'e made him sign them, when kiara is around him. She triggered his thoughts towards his wife. "

"What the fuck? This can't happen . Get the hell out of my sight. No... No... I need a drink... " with that he shut the door with a loud thud indicating us that he was out.

Shock is just an understatement on both our faces, and we stared at each other for more than a minute. Then each of us , broke in to laughs clutching our stomachs and we came out of the closet.

Still, he needs his lesson.

I asked xavier to wait outside, and he stared at me confused. I pushed him out and searched his clothes.

After im satisfied with my work , i came out to face. a worried xavier , who is checking both sides of the corridor every second if any one could notice us.

"Come on, lets go.... "

"What have you done? " he asked me slightly scared.

"What needs to be done... "

"What does that mean? "

"It means i've given him a gift which he'll never forget. "

He looked scared now , "what did you bless him with? "

"I sprayed some pepper in his underware section and he" ll find them more hotter than any of his women. "I grinned.

And thats how our spying ended.

I never told xavier that i did it beacause it scared and angered me to see xavier vulnerabely and its just because of that bastard.

Mission accomplished....

Pheww.... Thats the update for today. How many of you thought that xavier and arya will be caught by mr. stone...?

Comment below and give it a star...

S. D