The deal

Xavier's pov...

"What ..... What do you mean by marriage? Ofcourse, no i dont want to  marry any one. I am just 24 and you want me to settle now.. " i yelled at my dad.

He sat calmly over the couch reading news paper while i am yelling out my lungs. He is playing cool and this is really pissing me off.

"DAD, im talking to you, answer me "

He raised his head from newspaper saying"and i gave you the answers yesterday. "

"This is not a joke ,  i dont want to marry and you cant do whatever you want. " this time i yelled on his face.
This made him angry, he stood saying
"Well, if i cant make you do whatever i want then ill make someone else the heir of this company  who ll do whatever i want. Ill make your cousin nathan heir to this company and ill make him marry the girl i chose for you. "

I was dumbstruck. I didn't expect those words from him.

"I already told you that this is more of a business deal rather than a marriage. Our company will be at the top. I dont want to stop it by any means. You know that knights corp is no. 1 right now. But you should never forget that FZ corp. Is our first competition. By merging our company with that no one can beat us.
Xavier , meet her once. You can meet her today. I knew her.  She is a sweet heart. Even your mother is very much positive about her. You should.... "

"Ill marry her"

"What..? "

"I said ill marry her who ever she may be. But before that I've some conditions. I don't think they are very hard for you to accept. "

"Fine with me , then ill arrange a meeting for you both. " he said happily.

"No , i dont want to meet her before marriage. Even if she want to. Now please sit down, I've to discuss those conditions with you. "

He sighed and sat down.

Krystal POV...

"Mum , what do you mean by she is getting married to such a rich kid?  Why don't you wanna stop it. If both these companies merges then we won't be getting a single dollar out of him. You know that he is diagnosed with cancer. He will die eventually. What if he doesn't write our names in the will...? Mum, why are you not speaking anything. Mum....... "

"Stop it, Stephanie, my ears may bleed by your ranting. I don't want to wear a bandage to my ear tommorow at the wedding. They will be atleast 200 photographers tommorow. "

"Mom, are you in your senses, then why are you playing cool like nothing was ever going to happen. We won't be left with anything. "

"Hm, Stephanie your body is grown in an adult size but your brain is still the size of an embryo. "

She glared at me, "Mum, whatever your going to do please tell me clearly. Im going crazy. "

"You know that Fz corp. Is entirely in the name of arya's own mother alexis right. "

"Yes, now also it is running in her name only, so what? "

"Well, that company comprises of almost 65% of our entire wealth. Your father only runs the company. He is like a watch dog to it. In total 75% shares which our company owns he owns only 15% of the entire shares in his name. In the remaining ones 45%are owned by alexis parents who lives in canada. Practically they helped him to build the company, so they own a major part. The remaining 15%are in arya's name. "

"How does these calculations relate their marriage and you being calm about it.? "

"Before Alexis death  , her parents shares were maintained by her but after her death those shares again went in to their control. But now they have decided to gift those shares to arya on her wedding so that she owns total 60% shares. That means she ll be the boss. Even if we threaten your father he may give those 15% but we will never get those remaining. "