Unity is strength or may not...

Arya pov

We were really tired when we are back from the hotel. Though it  seemed very easy to carry mens clothes , i understood it could be real discomfort , in a tight fitted jacket. And xavier is also uncomfortable i can say, he is itching on the tightly fitted dress sometimes and setting it repeatedly.

I chuckled seeing his discomfort. We couldn't exactly call our cars because we dont really want anyone to know about our disguises. So , thats how we are miserably waiting for a cab since half an hour. Its almost 9pm and i dont know about the area much , so we decided to take a walk till we can see some commotion.

"How much more do we have to walk like this ? " he asked.

"A couple of meters. "

"Can we get a cab then,? " he asked expectantly.

"No, we will be habituated to walking by then.... " i answered.

He scoffed at my response and i chuckled , then his feet caught my attention. He is still in his heels. He's walking in them and i know his feet must v'e died and gone to heaven by now.

"Here take my shoes... " i removed mine and placed them beside his feet.

He shifted his eyes between the shoes and me , but he took them with out complaining. His feet are hurting , really bad i guess. And, i wore the heels ofcourse, i couldn't walk bare feet.

We were walking beside each other still in our disguises. I think its not really a bad idea to walk beacause it gave a chance to spend some time with xavier. I think i accepted him as a part of my life.

Suddenly there were some wolf whistles and laughs from side way alley. We stared at the sound, thinking that some one would be there who could help us. But, as the times being really bad, we came face to face with 4 heavily built drunkards. Ugh....... Not again....

Why do we seem to attract the flock of drunkards when we both are together? I remembered our wedding night and winced at the memory. We somehow, saved ourselves that night. But i know how difficult it is fight with someone who is way more than your strength and in multiple numbers.

Its so frustating, and one thing i am happy about is i am wearing trousers and i can kick them freely. I was ready, but they surprised me by going near xavier. Oh... I forgot he is in female outfit.

"Hey, pretty lady ... You seem to be really well bulit , very unlikely for a women... Need a ride? "And they were touching him inappropriately.

Wow, xavier seem to attract them. I donno if i have to laugh or be scared.

" no, pretty boys ... I would appreciate if you leave us alone... "Xavier glared at them.

" oh, come on ... Dont be so hard on us.. This small guy cant possibly be your husband. Is he? Even if he is, im sure i can give you more pleasure than him.... Come on, lets go.. "

And he touched xavier on his chest and yeah, it ticked him off.

He kicked the guys shin and gave an uppercut blow to the guy behind him. I gave a high kick to the third guys face and and a straight jab across the fourth one made them all fall to ground groaning and cursing.

We both high-fived each other but our happiness short lasted when we saw another 6 guys running towards us with base ball bats in their hands.

And we both paled at this.....

"Are you thinking the same , what i am thinking? "

"Yes... "

We both faced each other and screamed at the same time
" RUNNNN....... "

we ran and ran till we are out of breath. But, no we cant stop yet. They are still behind us. The heels are killing my feet and i know one more step in them and i will sprain my ankle. I removed them , clutching them in my hand and started running again.

Just then by our luck, we saw a bus just about to start. We catched it and we both are panting hard , well xavier is a bit better than me. Thanks to the morning runs, if not we would have never made it here.

My moral is , never attack your opponent with out estimating their power, and if you are over powered , never place your foot in the ring with out a plan. Seems like xavier also believes in the same as mine.

"Your feet are hurt..!!!  " xavier exclaimed.

"What?.. "

"Why did you take your heels off? Your feet are bleeding..! "

"Bleeding is better than a sprained ankle xavier... Its okay... I can walk, they 'll be healed in few days. "

He scowled at me, "you are not going to walk... "

"Then how am i gonna get to the house? Will you get me a wheel chair? " I gave him a mischevious smile.

"No , something better than that... " he had a naughty glint in his eyes.

"What do you mean? "

"Nothing, you'll get to know eventually. "

I shook my head at him and yawned . we reached our stop and the pent house is still a mile away from here.

I was about to get up, when i was suddenly lifted in bridal style and i gave a squeak of surprise. Xavier, carried me down the bus and i was frantically checking if anyone is noticing us. Phew... Everything is deserted.

"Xavier, put me down.. I said i can walk..!! "

"No, you are not walking... "

"Oh come on, my legs are perfectly fine.. Just little bit bled. Put me down this instant . your hands will go numb, by carrying me, and its still a mile away... "

He stopped and stared at me, for a second and then slowly put me down on my feet. "See, im alright.. " i said a little surprised that he followed my command.

He suddenly kneeled infront of me, facing his back towards me.

"Hop on... "

I was flustered at his reaction, until i registered what he is asking in my mind.

"Xavier, get up. You are not carrying me... "

"No, hop on or else i'll carry you all the way like i carried you on our wedding day. "

My eyes widened at his threat. This little brat.... I still stood there stubbornly with out moving.

He suddenly brought his hands back, pulled my legs towards his torso , and stood up. He straddled my legs around his waist and me to balance myself i hugged his neck tightly.

He then started walking. I was wiggling to get out of his grip . Damn him and his strong grip...

"Stop wiggling, i'll kiss you if you start wiggling again. " And this stopped my movement. I dont really have energy left to resist him so , i relaxed in to him placing my head on his shoulder.

"Am i that bad kisser? "

"What? "I perked up..

" you stopped wiggling... "

I didnt answer him. I knew my cheeks are burning and i hope the heat doesn't reach him. What could i tell? I cant exactly tell him that he stole my first kiss.

I was half asleep when we reached the mansion and the last thing i rememberd before my slumber is  xavier keeping my feet in his lap, bandaging and kissing them.

I dont know a single person , who kisses their womens feet when they are asleep. Well, xavier you broke the record i guess. If you continue this, My heart will like you more than it should, and it will all be your fault.... With that i slept peacefully.

Gosh.... Im in love with this couple.
Hello readers....

Did you like the chapter?
How many of you laughed?
How many of you 'aww'ed?

Let me know... Will see you with another lovely chapter.. And dont forget to vote...

S. D