Falling ill - cooking skills

Hello guys.... Im so sorry for the long wait. Thankyou so much for waiting this long for my story , and encouraging me to complete it . Thankyou for your love and support . And please dont forget to vote and comment . I would love to hear your opinions . so, now go ahead and enjoy the story.

Supriya darshan

*********************************

***arya***

I woke up with a jolt as the alarm went on. I was sweating as i remembered the dream. Shitt... Why did i have to get a dream like that ? Stupid xavier... Can't he just use his brains to get back on me.? Urgh... How could he just kiss me,? He took my first kiss, that stupid giraffe headed ugly pig faced donkey.

Well, xavier sleep well for today and Dream all your fantasies of your stupid bitchy girls. You shouldv'e marked my words with a high lighter when i said I'm going to make your life a living hell. And i do what i say... .... I thought thinking about him, my lips involuntarily smirking.

It's already 5:30, so i got freshened and went out for a run to clear out my mind. I would be lying if i say I'm not thinking about ash's reaction. I'm more certain that he wouldv'e watched it yesterday in all channels. I'm worried about how he would burst out.

I was deep in my thoughts and, i am just then getting out of the penthouse. I saw ash parking the car very angrily making his way in to my penthouse direction. I was beyond shocked to see him over there, and belive me if i say i don't want a drama such early in the morning.

I dragged him with me, and i locked him in the car, and we both drove off to our regular cafe.

He is angry, is just an understatement if you see his face. He is like he is going to punch some one.

"Ash, please talk to me, you being angry won't solve any problems and it will just worsen them.. "

"Stop it, alex... I don't know why you are bearing with him if he is forcing himself on you. I said i won't spare him, if he plays with you. I thought you could handle him. But after yesterday i need to give him a nice lesson. "

I sighed, " ash, I'm really sorry but i would like to keep you out of this, don't go all hulk over him i can handle him in my way. "

"Are you defending him? Wait, are you falling for him ? "His expression changing from angry to a curious yet goofy grin.

His question made me flustered, "what? Ofcourse, no if i said i will deal with him, in my way then i really have some annoyingly beautiful plans with me to get my revenge. " i said with a evil smirk in my eyes.

He sat there, his grin changing to shiver at my expression, then finally giving me nervous smile, praying for xavier.

"Alex, you giving that expression reminds of what you did to that girl beatrice who created false rumours about you. Even though, she totally deserved that, part of it is still scary to my sensitive heart. I can't even imagine now how much your brain developed from college till now. I'm really praying for xavier. "

"You're just sounding like I'm a bitch. I have to do that not because of me but she became a threat to your career. I can't even bear thought of some one ruining your career. Now stop being a baby, and help me with my plans. "

He grinned at me, giving me a hi-fi. I smiled and we both parted our ways after discussing my plans.

Time:7. 00 am.. Xaviers pent house

I came from the run, and took the shower. Its only 7. 30 and there is lot of time for office. I sat in the chair sipping some coffee. The house is silent, xavier gave leave to sarah, for about a week.