I'll make your life a living hell

**xavier***

God.... Give me strength...

There was a mob which is mixed with guys, who are gays , girls and media friends. These were enough to make my life a living hell. Security are trying to control them, and a group of security came around me to protect me from the mob.

I was moving but the flashing lights of cameras and their questions were irritating me. I was nearing the entrance but my anger flared up and i was fuming when i saw the familiar brown locks, in a bun.

Almost all my personal staff stood at the entrance, giving instructions to security, and calling police. She is talking with someone. But she turned around and made an eye contact with me, and smirked at me....

The audacity of this women....

I was glaring murderously at her, while my PR manager, came forward.

"How is the situation..? "

"Worst, sir. Yours being the biggest company, didn't help the issue. People won't cool down until you yourself gave them some answers. "

"Then why am i paying you, if i can manage everything by myself.? " i roared at him.

He flinched, but he stood still.

"Did my parents know? "

"Er.. Yes, sir. All the channels were blasting with the news and were uncontrollable. Your parents are on their way to your office. "

I rubbed my forehead with my fingers closing my eyes . I opened my eyes only to see arya, who is talking carelessly to some one, as if a party is going on here, as if she is not the cause of all these problems.

"Is there any way of escaping this problem? "

He hanged his head low, " er.. I don't know sir...i think it would be better if you talk with the people and give them some answers. They want to know what's going on in their favourite celebrities life. "

I flicked my eyes towards arya, "Then, I have one " and strode towards her. Security surrounding me , but questions are reaching my ears.

"Mr. Knights are you gay really? "

"Did you had any boyfriends previously? "

"How many boyfriends do you have till now? "

"Why did you marry a girl, then just for her money and company? Just for being no. 1? "

I winced at the question. I glared at the person who asked that question. He shut his mouth and i continued forward. I stood on her back side , while she is talking.

People were blasting questions, but i didn't give them a wink.

I mentally prayed to god , before doing this utterly stupid thing that i have in my mind right now.

I whirled her around to face me , she is in utter confusion and before she could process what i was about to do, i closed her wrists in my grip, keeping them in position , with other hand i bent her neck backwards and i plunged down.

My lips touched hers, which I'm dying to do since the first day I've seen her. They are soft , like a sweet jelly. As expected. Then i deepened the kiss harshly , biting her lip, in thoughts of punishing her.

I closed my eyes not wanting to meet her gaze, which would burn down my soul. The roaring of people around me died down. There was silence every where.

Complete silence..

Pindrop silence...

Absolute silence..