Mansion

Ariya pov...../ mansion pic in media / As much as i love to be in our mansion where my childhood memories with my father are present i despise to be in the same house with my mother.

Immediately after the graduation my mother dragged me along with her towards the mansion. Dad was also dragged along with me. After entering she started yelling colorful words at me for being outside in an apartment .

"you bitch! Dont you know that leaving the mansion would be a great stake to my name . i am doing somersaults to find you and you enjoying with your father. Because of you i have to manage all the reporters that you were in hostel . "

my sister was simply looking with digust towards me saying"oh mum.. Dont u know she is a whore . she might have found some rich dumbass guy to sleep. I think she might have earned a really gud amount. "

Now they are testing my patience. My mum says "ofcourse you are right stephanie... " my face was red with anger and glared at them.

"See... Staph .... Im not like you leeching over the rich guys for there money.... Now shut your stupid mouth or else i may have to suture it for the rest of your life". That shut her up and her eyes showed a flick of fear with anger. But she didnt return it.of course i like her to call staph coz she is like a parasite on rich guys. She hated that name. Ofcourse who would love it..

My mum shooting daggrs at me slapped straight on my face.. My lip busted slightly with bleeding. " how dare you to talk to my daughter like that? " she growled. I smirked at her.dad came running holding my cheek and cupping my face. He made me stand on my feet and locked my hands with his.

Me being a fierce fighter i would have returned it with a good punch or a kick. But i cant do that coz of her being my mother. May be my dad is afraid that i may fight her so instead he locked my hands. "Krystal... Now stop itt. You are the one who kicked her out of the house. Now why are you so angry? "

"Oh.. Now the father comes to defend his little daughter. Yes i am the one who did that. But have you seen the scandals that she has done. She fought with a reporter who came to take her pictures. In news it comes as daughter of krystal blackbolt not ariyana black bolt. "

"He didnt came to take pictures , he stalked me day and night and tried to harrass me with his friends. So i fought him in self defence. "

"Now shut up... I didnt ask the reasons. From now you are not going anywhere leaving the mansion and you will be cooking and cleaning asusual. No higher studies u have studied a lott . now go to your room and get ready for the party. I ll be sending the makeup man to your room"

I stared at her in shock "definitly at any cost i wont be staying here nor going to that stupid party of yours . im leaving bye"i said and i turned around to leave.

But my father stopped me and i looked at him. His beautiful grey eyes are filled with sadness and was silently asking me to go along with my mother. I sighed and nodded. " fyn only for 2 hours not more than that", My mother grinned evilly and walked away along with staph.

" dad why? U know that she cant do anything to me. "

"I too belived the same until knowing that they are not empty threats. I almost lost u in her hands once. I cant risk twice. And u know that i cant live without you. "

Yes u almost lost me once when she tried to kill me. I hate her for not despising me. I hate her for making you suffer the pain which i am going through. I hate her dad. But i love you so much that i can give anything for you even my life.... I thought looking at my dad.

Like as though reading my thoughts he smiled and said "likewise. Alex" and with that he lead me to my room.