My husband is a giraffe- headed monkey

Arya's POV...

As much i am trying to think that we are just going to his pent house, which was in newyork only i can't help but feel like as though I'm crossing a continent. Well, if you think that i am going senti , you are absolutely wrong. I'm implying to the time Xavier's taking to reach his pent house.

Though I'm in the car, i can't help but feel that i would've reached his house, if i had used my feet . he was sitting beside me, not even uttering a single word as if he had got a Lock jaw.

I read all the magazines that i saw on the dash board, played almost his entire music library, took a nap, I'm getting irritated second by second. Now I'm counting the numbers from 100 to 1.

"How much time it takes more..? "

Silence..

"Will it take another 15 min? "

Silence...

Patience alex, patience ...

"Did you forgot the route to your pent house? Shall i call mr. Knights to ask the route? "

Silence..

Breath , alex breath it's simple breath in, breath out. Keep your fist in your lap, don't let it come in contact with his jaw.

"Uh, are you deaf or mute, or both? I don't mind anyway it's just for an year so,... "

The car stopped with a screeching sound. My seatbelt saved me from banging my head against the dashboard. Omg, i love seatbelts from today. I promise to clean it with my own hands.

"Get out... "

"What..? "

"I said get out of my car.. "

"What do you mean by get out , i can't see any apartment s around here. It's a .... "

He came out, opened my side and pulled me out. I yanked my hand from his grip. He locked the doors and threw out my luggage.while  I was busy staring wide eyed at my  luggage, he started the car and sped away before i could process what he was doing.

"Hey, wait you can't..!.. "

My words hanged in the air, while i was left alone in my wedding dress, with my luggage. That stupid giraffe-headed , monkey faced donkey with two horns on his head , and a tail had left me alone in this abandoned road. Stupid jerk.

I looked around for some help. None , not even a single bird poop is present. It's just a dark alley. Thank god, atleast I've my mobile and wallet. I took my duffle , hanged it to my shoulder, and started walking with my wheeled baggage. Dark Alley s are not new for me, but I'm sure i didn't sleep here anytime. So i called my dad first, but his mobile was not reachable.

James was out of question , coz he is out of the country. If i had mr. Knights number i would've called him to teach his son some manners, seriously.

What, i just pretended that i had mr. Knights number so that he would speak.

Now the only person I've left over with was ash. I hope he didnt turned on his T.V, today coz they are playing our marriage since morning like a lovely korean drama. I seriously need to increase my friends circle. I was calling him, but he was not at all lifting. After trying thrice he finally dared to switch his mobile off. I'm personally going to  make him pay for this. So, yeah he had watched it.

So i was left only with one option. To search the location and find any hotels near by. Thank god, atleast i had gps. As i was searching i found out that there were no hotels around until 5 miles. I gritted my teeth, that.... That....  stupid son of a bachelor.he would be killed in my hands one day.