Epilouge

Arya pov

After many bickerings, misunderstands, pranks, hates, and tattoos we had made our relationship in to a successful marriage. Ofcourse , though he loves me and i love him , we are after all humans and i can say the most troublesome relationship in the world is marraige. Its never a cake walk, and we have to frost our relationship to make it look sweet on outside , though how many fights we have inside. Its just like we should make people die with jealousy for having a good relationship.

Some thing which i can also say about marriage is no relation has its beauty of understanding and compromising for one another. It brings out the new person in you which you don't know that you had in you . It just seems so wonderful , like how im changed from a trouble maker daughter to a obedient and slightly rebel housewife. Well, not completely, i do work at our company. 

Children seems to be another big responsibilty. Amelia always says that she loves to have a little version of me, but im scared to have a little version of mine. Because dad always use to say, that im the biggest prankster and troubled our neighbours always. Well, i seeked people's attention because i couldn't have it at home. And my way is to prank them, to get their attention. Later after i met ash, it limited to only people who ticked me off. He is the best live example of my deadly plans, and my partner in crime.
If i conceive a child with my genes, i know i can't control them. Because no one could ever control me.

The reason why i diverted the topic to babies is , beacuse maya had conceived. Yeah, its been 6 months since their marriage and she is glowing with her beautiful 3 month old baby bump. She is still working, and she intends to work here, because she says she needs rest from her husband. He asked her to stop , but she stubbornly refused. So, he went away sulking even after i assured him that i'll take good care of her.

We both are currently having a lunch break and i was exhausted from the hectic work. My stomach is growling and i want to eat chicken today. Lately, ive been eating too much, and weirdly ive been eating meat too much. Im not a big fan of meat, but still ive never ate like this before.

Maya is sitting infront of me, and she is talking about her new baby clothes she had bought yestarday. I've been feeling ill since morning but i decided to ignore it. Xavier would have never allowed me to come to office , if he had seen my face. He went early , before i woke up beacuse of an early meeting he had. I was just pale. Our order came, and as soon as i saw the chicken , my stomach twisted in to knots and bile rose to my throat. I ran to the nearby bathroom, and puked out all the breakfast. I was heaving, and maya came in worridely.

"Are you ok? You seem so sick...."she pressed her palm to my forehead.

"Yeah , i guess its just some flu or my early morning break fast. " i answered while catching my breath.

I washed and brushed with a spare , and maya is staring at me.

"What ? " i asked.

"You look radiant than ever... What are you using,? " she asked .

"You know that i dont use any makeup. May be its some good food.  Now, lets go... "

She is still staring at me suspiciously like analyzing something, " why did you get nauseous as soon as you saw the chicken? Its your favourite... "

"I don't know. Its as if the smell is not bearable. But its the first time ever to happen like this.... And why are you interoggating me, with all these? "

She smiled at me, "when is your last period? "

I rolled my eyes at her, "its almost more than a month ag.... " my eyes widened at her, and words seemed to be stuck in my throat.

"Yes... Go on... When?. "

"Do you , do you think..... Ugh.. Could it be....? Oh my god... What should i do? " i clutched my head.

"Hey.. Hey, its just a suspicion . lets test for it first. And dont be nervous arya... Its a happy thing. " with that she gave me a kit from her hand bag.

I just followed the instructions and waited for the results. I opened my eyes and they kept on widening. Oh, no... Did this really happen... Goddd... Am i really...? My thoughts were interrupted when maya knocked the door. I opened it , and as soon as she saw the result, she squealed with joy and hugged me.

And thats how, i am waiting nervously, outside xaviers cabin to surprise him with this news. Though, i am flustered at first, i was really happy . Taking a long, deep breath, I entered the room and saw him engrossed in his work.

He raised his head to the sound, and on seeing that its me,  he gave me his beautiful signature smile. He kept his work aside , and came to me.

"Well.. You decided to have mercy on me by showing up now? Huh... " he hugged from back side and i didn't answered him.

I wanted to smile but i controlled it because i have to drop the bomb now.

"Xavier.... I need leave for 2 months...not right now, but exactly after 8 months from now. "

He suddenly released me, turning me towards him, "Did you plan some vacation for us? " he asked smiling.

"No, its just for me. I need to leave you those 2 months and no, you are not coming. You have to work. " and his smile dropped.

"You are kidding right... "

"Nope... Im serious.... "

"No, you are not leaving me. No way.... "

"Xavier , some one special is coming and i need to be there with him or her. Understand me... "

"Ask your special some one to come here and be with us. I dont mind, accomodating an extra person. " he still didn't catch.

"Well, they cant. I must go to them. They are really special. You will love them once you see them and you yourself will let me go with them.. "

"Nope, however, special they may be im not letting you go with any one. And who are this special people that could possibly change my mind? "

Well, atlast he asked the most awaited question. I slowly placed the kit infront of him, and 2 pink lines are reflecting in his eyes.

"Here is the special one. Will you let me go now? " i asked him chuckling.

He raised his eyes only to be seen teary.

"Im ... Im going to be dad.... " and he hugged me.

"And no, im taking the leave with you to invite our special ones, beacuse im going to be a parent along with you " and i laughed .

Key for a succesful marriage is giving each other some space, and respecting each others decisions. Easy said than done. But it wont hurt giving a try.

And here we are, at the top of the happiness, after our 1 and half year of marriage. And we are ready to welcome the most beautiful sign of our love....

Tada.... Completed finally. You guys are so awesome and thankyou every one who read my book patiently, voting and commenting. Love you all.... Readers

Supriya darshan