The girl who stomped on my foot

Xaviers pov /pic in media/

I asked my chauffer to drive fastly to reach the ball as we are running late. It was a charity ball and bidding of the girls is also present for one night date.

Though i am not intrested in this ball my investor invited for a bussiness deal . people generally dont imagine this place for business deals so we choose this place. Soon we reached the place and i went inside fixing my suit jacket. I blocked my view of right and left with shades but all the girls infront looking at me like mentally undressing me. I smirked at them who cant stop making fool out of themselves.

I stopped at my friend cloud who also owns a company and partner of my company. He was raising his shot which i snatched and drank myself. He scowled then his expression changed to grinning. He gave me a hug which i returned.

" hey man! Looking dashing as usual. "

I grinned "i know.. Dont be all over me now"

"Hm.. Asshole as usual " he remarked.

As we are talking a limo pulled into the entrance and all the people looking overthere. It revealed 3 ladies who are krystal blackbolt and stephanie whore who were ahead. But i couldnt recognize the 3rd one who stepped out at the last and heard few gasps from people as soon as she stepped on red carpet.

She hung her head low.. So that paparazzi cant take her pictures. Eventhough i couldnt see her face she wore a, cocktail blue dress which hugged her revealing her beautiful super flawless skin. Even though she wore a bun with out a tendril framing her face she is glowing.

I stopped checking her out and took a look around the party. Almost all the male population had their eyes glued to that girl. She is not paying attention to anyone and robotically waving her head with fake smile to every one.

As i saw cloud he was almost drooling over her. He was robotically moving towards her. I pulled him back and smirked at him. He gave me a sheepish smile.

"But she is ravishing..... Xavier.. I cant help myself"

"Huh... U cant help yourself with any girl"

He scowled"its not that easy to bring a girl to the bed. U can give it a try man. Bring her to your bed this night and i will do whatever you ask for" he said daring me.

I grinned at him, i drank my shot "not for me". I walked towards the woman who was giving me a lustful gaze. As i reached her she clunged to me drawing patterns on my shoulder. Fuck she was turning me on but right now i have to concentrate on the dare cloud gave me.

I stroked her cheek and started talking with her . in btwn i asked about the girl. She gave me a look of disgust and said that she is the younger daughter of krystal blackbolt and her name was ariyana blackbolt. She said that the girl is a whore along with her mother and sister. I smirked at her thinkng" i can see who is the real whore here.. Women they are complicated. Now i left her and went towards the girl .

as i am reaching her i can see her curvaceous perfections. Seriously she is a 5'9 foot mesmerizing beauty.

I introduced my self to her mother and asked her daughter hand for a dance. When her mother introduced me to her this was the first time looking at her face and as she raised her lashes i was greeted with her beautiful grey orbs which are displaying the specks of green.

I had never in my life seen such a combination. I was lost in her eyes when her mother cleared her throat i was snapped out of daze. I was lost for about 10 secs,

xavier get a grip on yourself man.

Now i asked her hand instead she responded by following me. She was silent through out the walk while she didnt even notice my ocassional stares towards her by turning back. She was in some deep thought not even noticing that she was drawing attention by the male population while walking with me.

As we got on the dance floor i turned around when she took a step back. I asked her hand to place in mine but she was just staring at my hand and surroundings. As the music started i pulled her by placing a hand on her waist and other on her back. My hand was blessed to touch her bare back which is buttery smooth. Suddenly she raised her eyes and i was again lost in her eyes.

I was observing her features when i felt a sharp pain on my foot. But i ignorned it but i felt it thrice. She was looking at my shoes. I never thought that my shoes are more beautiful than me. When i looked at her she was red.. Was she blushing?....

But her eyes reflected ....... Anger..?

Directd towards......... Me..?

The music stopped and she immediately freed herself as if my touch burned her. She excused herself to restroom where i stood staring at her figure. I sighed and as i was about to turn i felt a sharp pain shooting in to my foot.

I went to restroom cautiously removed the shoe only to reveal a bleeding toe finger. How the hell did it happen?...........

Before dance its not there....

But how.....?

Aahh.... Then she mustve stomped with her points . shit how did i become that dumb to not even notice that she is stomping.

I cleaned it and put some tissue to stop bleeding. Then i wore my shoe and came out to see her and she was no where to be found. I turned around to see my friend cloud miserably failing to hold his laughter. He must ve seen her stomping.

He winked at me and i returned it with a growl. "I told you not all girls are alike. She is different"
Yes.. That sentence caught me . normally girls cant resist my charms but i dont understand why she was not impressed. was she playing hard?then why would she stomp on my foot.

Any way Miss Ariyana blackbolt in our next meeting you will be paying for what you have done.

She was the first girl whom ive lost a dare first time .....