The Dark Secrets

XAVIER POV

I couldn't think straight .  all I could think about is arya and she completely occupied my mind . she will never know what her mere touch could do to me . I never intended to touch her until she accepted me , and yes its pretty difficult to stay away from her when she is within my reach . I want her completely to be mine  . But all my restraint went out of the window  when I saw  her in that white backless dress . she is just like an angel came down and smiling at me.   I really didn't know what I was thinking when I tried kissing her  . and her rejection made me feel that she doesn't like me , and one thing that immediately flashed infront of my eyes is her boyfriend  .

I was so angry , that I ignored her in fear of what I might do to her in my anger  . I was alright by the time of dinner , but I couldn't bear her ignoring me . and I really liked the thought having our kids when mom mentioned about grand kids . I know that she is not ready and I am willing to give her that time  .

when our car broke down ,  I was thinking staying in the car because of the bad weather and my phone is out of signals . but I awe struck when I saw her working like a pro on the engine . oh , how could I forget she is mechanical engineer .she is drenched completely , and I too am trying to help her . and when we are finally in the car she is hot tangled mess and I stopped looking at her until I reached the mansion . somehow she accepted me to sleep beside her but I know she is still apprehensive about the incident  .  

ARYA POV

I was just a bundle of nerves when I got the call from dad. He never called from the italy trip and never answered my calls or mails. He is  pretty much like vanished in to thin air as we couldnt reach him in any ways. All i could think about is , when he called is, 'is he okay? ' 'how is his health, did it got anyworse? 'And so many million thoughts were jumping in my brain.

He simply called me asking me to meet him at his favourite cafe in 30 minutes. I was flustered. When did he come back? He didnt even informed me.... And i was pissed at him. But my overwhelming feeling that i will meet him in another 30 min seemed to overriding the top of all my current emotions.

His favourite cafe , is nothing fancy but pretty much simple which we both discovered in my teens and it never changed since then. Who will think that a billionaire like him, will come to a simple, cozy cafe leaving behind all the rich and sophisticated ones. He always says the tables which are placed outside gives him time to sip his beverage enjoying the nature. I reached there on time , and smiled widely seeing at him sipping his coffee . He waved at me seeing my car.

As there is no parking , near the cafe i parked it on the opposite side and i am crossing the road to reach him. I checked on either sides for vehicles and there seems to be none. I was smiling widely at him, and he returned it but suddenly his smile controrted in to shock and fear looking at the road.

I was confused . 'what happened suddenly? '....

I heard the screeching of wheels , and my feet froze seeing at the white truck coming towards me with lightning speed. I ran jumping on the divider in to the other lane , but the vehicle had also changed its lane speeding towards me. Its as if the driver wanted to murder me .
Its very near to me, and thats when i realized that it might be the last day for me . There is no time to run but im doing that inspite of knowing that i couldnt match the trucks speed and soon it will cross me and run over me fastly. 

When the truck was about to hit me, I was pushed aside and i fell on the road , and the next thing ive seen is the truck hitting my father infront of my eyes and dashing the divider with over speed and flipping around before falling to pieces on the ground.

I was struck with like terror and i immediately ran near dad, placing his body in my lap. He is bleeding and it him pretty badly. His scalp , everything every where is blood. I wanted to kill that driver and i couldnt understand that i was crying , until dad opened his eyes and rubbed them away with his thumbs. His eyes are lifeless.