Fourteen (P1)

Monroe's POV:

Kendrick and Gwen followed me into the tattoo parlor where hard rock music was being played. I bit my lip as a guy walked up to me. "Hey princess, do you have a reservation?" He smirked, making me back away. "N-no. I was looking for someone named Roxanne." I felt Kendrick put his hand protectively on my shoulder. "I'll see if she's busy." The guy said before walking away. I sighed and sat down beside Gwen. She grabbed my hand and we intertwined fingers. I laid my head on her shoulder as we waited.

I heard footsteps come up to us and I looked up to see a man and a girl that looks a lot like my mother. "Rox, this young lady was looking for you." He said before squeezing her shoulder and walking away. "Annika?" She asked and I stood up. "Y-yeah." I whispered before she covered her mouth. "I don't know if you remember me. I'm your older sister Roxanne." She said to me. "I remember." I bit my lip before she hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her, breathing in her scent. It was a mixture of cigarettes and coffee. "I've missed you so much." She said into the top of my head. "I've missed you too."

A/N: sorry this chapter is so short. I will be uploading double chapters so update your app or page after you read this one!