Thirty Two

Monroe's POV:

"Quit!" I laughed as Gwen continued to poke me. "Shh!" Someone whispered loudly at us. I blushed and looked down at my homework. Gwen smirked and continued to work on hers. I hummed softly to the music playing in my ears as I felt a piece of paper slide towards me. I picked it up before reading it

G: I'm bored :(

I smiled and looked at her before writing something

M: I'm sorry :( what do you want me to do??

G: let's go make out :P

When I read it, my entire face turned red and I looked at her. She smirked and started to close her books. "Ok." I whispered and started to pack my stuff.

I dried my hands when I finished washing dishes. "Monroe, can you come here?" I heard Johnie say from the living room. "Ok." I grabbed my phone from the counter and walked into the living room. I bit my lip when I saw her and Ciara looking at me. I sat down on the chair and looked at them. "You're not on trouble." Ciara smiled and I let go of the breath I was holding. "Ok, I thought I did something wrong." I blushed.

They both smiled before looking at me. "But we do need to discuss something. Now that you have a significant other in your life, we need to set some rules." Johnie started and I nodded. "First, we have an open door policy. You can't have Gwen in your room without your door open." "Next, you can't invite her over when we're not here. One of us has to be here." Ciara said next. "Also, if you're going somewhere with her, you have to call us first." Johnie added. I nodded at each of their rules and it made my heart feel warm. Most teenagers would groan and complain at these rules but I'm just happy to have someone say them to me.