Part 1

"Okay, I love you too Haz" I chuckled, getting off the phone with Harry as I reached my home.

Harry practically begged me to hang out with him and the lads today, even though I wanted to cuddle with Justin all day.

I sighed, putting my key in the lock and opening the door.

I heard shuffling upstairs, but I was sure it was Justin.

"Babe im home!" I called, walking up the stairs.

"Uhh - im in here!" Justin shouted ,his voice uneasy.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I opened the door, Justin fiddling with the sheets as he lay under them.

"Hey" I smiled, walking up to him and pecking him on the lips.

"Hey babe" He forced a smile, making me frown.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting on the bed next to him as he rubbed his next awkwardly.

"Nothing I- uh" Justin stuttered

God knows what he was doing before I got ho-

I jumped when I heard a bang "shit" someone said, making me heart drop. Oh no

I looked at Justin, his paling face saying it all as I shake my head, taking a step back.

As if god was against me, a girl came out of the bathroom, in nothing but her undergarments and her cheeks flamed.

"Im so sorry I didn't know he was dating" She gushed, but I'd didn't hear anything, my eyes filled up with tears as I turned around, running down the stairs.

"Tyn wait!" Justin said, hot on my heels.

I turned around, making him stop in his tracks before he ran into me.

"You're disgusting" I shouted, pushing him back.

"Tyn baby please "Justin said, but I shook my head.

"Don't fucking call me that" I spat "You cheated on me, and tried to hide her in the damn bathroom!" I sobbed , not believing what was happening.

"I hate you! I hate you!" I shout, running out the house.

I pulled my phone out, dialing the number I knew by heart.

"Hello?"

"Harry "i whimpered , -"I was cut off by the sound of a loud horn, shocking me as I realized I walked in the middle of the street.

"Tyn!" Somebody yelled behind me, but it was too late.

I could hear the cracks around me as I fell to the ground.

I felt the blood ooze out of me, and the only thing I remember before it went black was Harry calling my name.

3 DAYS LATER-

*Beep *Beep *Beep.

I groaned slightly as the noise rang through my ears, but that wasn't as bad as the pain coursing through my body.

"Tyn?" I heard someone say, making me groan again.

"Tyn, it's me, can you open your eyes please?" He asked, something about his voice bringing ease to my pain.

I fluttered my eyes open, but immediately shut those as the lights blinded me, making me wince.

"Turn the lights down" I heard someone whisper harshly.

I opened them again, everything blurry at first.

"Oh my god Tyn?" Someone said, making my eyes travel to the voice.

I stared at the angelic face in front of me , flashes of him and I together , kissing , hugging , laughing , and I smiled weakly.

"Harry?" I said, watching as he smiled in relief, his hand gripping mine.

"Tyn, how are you feeling love?" He asked, pushing the hair away from my forehead.

"My body hurts ,my head especially, what happened?" I asked, watching as he opened his mouth to talk until someone stepped in.

"Tyn" he breathed out, rushing towards me.

I looked at him, confused as to where I knew him from.

"Im so sorry baby, I was down stairs getting the doctor" He said, confusing me even more. Baby?

"How do you feel?" He asked, moving to grab my hand but I pulled away, looking at Harry panicky.

"Tyn what's wrong? It's me Justin and I know youre mad but please baby I missed you so much" Why would I be mad? And another question, who is he?

"Im sorry, who are you again?" I spoke after clearing my throat.

I saw "Justin's" face twist with pain and confusion and suddenly my heart leaped.

I don't know why but I knew I didn't like to see him upset.

"I- Tyn it's me. J-Justin" he stuttered, his voice hoarse.

"Im sorry, I don't think I've ever seen you before" I stated, looking at Harry again.

Harry was about to speak when the door opened again, a doctor coming in I assume.

"Ahh Tyn, youre finally awake" He said, his smile warm making me smile slightly back.

I ignored Justin's shocked expression as he stood in the corner in the room, his lips in his mouth as he looked at his shoes.

"Tyn, it seems as if you have a little case of Amnesia so im going to ask you some questions" He said, making me nod.

"What's your full name?" He asked

"Tyn Marie Rosa" I stated, waiting for the next question.

"What year are we in?" He asked

"2013" I stated, watching as he nodded, checking something off of his notebook.

"And what are your parents' names?" He asked, pushing his glasses up.

"Lisa and Dan" I said, "where are my parents? Are they here?" I asked, skimming the room and realizing there was 4 other boys here, Harry, and this Justin boy.

"Yeah, they're in the cafeteria" He stated, making me smile. I missed them.

"Last question; are you currently in a relationship?" He asked, making me smile at him.

"Yes" I blushed, looking away.

I saw from the corner of my eye, Justin coming closer to us so I scooted away slightly.

"And what's his name?" The doctor asked my mouth opening immediately to answer the question.

"Harry" I said, smiling at Harry. Everyone in the room gasped, including Harry himself.

--------

A/N -