Part 2

"Tyn im not-"Harry started but the door flew open, my parents flying in the room and I sighed in relief despite the pain in my head.

"Mom, dad" I breathed out, watching as my mom burst into tears and hugged me.

My body ached, but I didn't care. I missed her so much.

"Oh honey" She sobbed, pulling away and caressing my face.

"Mom, what happened? Why am I here?" I asked her, ignoring everyone's stares.

She smiled sadly.

"You got hit by a car sweetie; you have 3 broken ribs and a broken leg. And you hit your head pretty badly honey, you have amnesia" She said, making my head spin.

"I know mom, but I don't have amnesia, I remember everybody, you, dad, Harry "I stated, trying to get them to see.

"What about me?" Justin spoke from the corner of the room. Everyone staring at him.

His eyes were rimmed in red and he had tears staining them, making me want to wipe them away.

"I'm sorry, im guessing youre one of Harry's friends?" I asked, still completely clueless as to whom he was.

"No, fuck no Tyn it's me. It's Justin. You're boyfriend. Im your boyfriend. "He said, coming closer to him.

I parted my mouth open, staring at him in disbelief.

"Im sorry, but im already taken!" I sternly said, looking over at Harry and hoping he wasn't offended by these boys' crazy comments.

"No, Harry's your best friend Tyn, im your boyfriend. Don't you remember?" He pleaded, grabbing my hand.

I wanted to pull away but something about the way he held me comforted me tremendously.

"Remember us? Remember how we live together? Remember how we would cuddle, every night to help you fall asleep? Remember the way you would shriek when I squeezed your hips, or the way you would bite your lip whenever I touched you because I made you nervous?" He asked, looking down as I bit my lip.

I immediately unlatched my lip from my teeth, pulling my hand away from his softly.

"Justin" I said, watching as his eyes lit up with hope.

"Yeah? Yes baby?" He asked, my heart fluttering at his pet name but I shook it away.

"I-"I started but I couldn't find my words

"You what? Please tell me "He begged, everyone watching us with sympathetic eyes.

"Im sorry, I just don't remember" I said quietly, but I knew he heard me.

I watched as his eyes glassed over, but he stood his ground, grabbing my hands again.

"I will do anything, to make you remember me again" He said, kissing my hand and standing up, walking out the room.

The door closed and I heard faint screams and bangs, but I chose to ignore it.

Why was he so angry?

Who was he?

Was he my boyfriend?

No, I thought Harry was?

Why can't I remember him?

Why do I feel so connected to him?

"I'll go check on him" One of the boys with blond hair and blue eyes said.

I sighed, my eyes suddenly becoming heavy as I smiled at my dad who placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Im exhausted" I yawned, looking at Harry, who seemed confused with himself.

"What are you thinking?" I ask him, but I fell into a deep sleep before I heard his answer.

Harrys POV -

"What are you thinking?" she asked me, her eyelids covering her beautiful eyes before she fell into a deep slumber.

She thinks im her boyfriend? Why would she think that?

I've loved Tyn for years but I know how she feels about Justin, how he feels about her.

I've known her my whole life, maybe that's why she seems to remember me more.

I feel so bad for Justin , I know he is massively crushed , but I can't help but feel a little happy that she only trusts me as of right now .

I would never try something on her, because no matter if she remembers him or not, she is in love with him, and I would never come in the way of that.

Justin's POV -

Fuck, she doesn't remember me.

Fuck fuck fuck

Why me? Why doesn't she remember me? This is my entire fault.

She thinks she's dating Harry. Does she like harry?

I knew they were close, but did they have a secret relationship or something?

I shook my head, Tyn loved me, and I knew that for a fact.

I let out a growl, kicking the wall as my thoughts became clouded.

Tyn is my life, my everything. I'd be damned if I lost her.

She has to remember me, she has to remember us.

I let oout another annoyed howl , everyone outside the hotel room watching me but I didn't give a shit .

I shouldn't have cheated on her , I don't know what the hell I was thinking .

If I wouldn't have hurt her she wouldn't have ran oiff , we would be cuddling and I would be making her laugh and smile .

How I would kill to see her smile .

I started pacing the floor until I heard her room door open , Niall coming out the door .

"How you holding up?" He said , his irish accent somewhat calming .

"She doesn't remember me Ni " I whispered . I was closer to Niall than the rest of the boys , he knew how I felt about everything .

"Her memory will come back Justin , just give her a couple of days" Niall said but I shook my head .

"She thinks shes in love with Harry , shes gonna fall for him" I said , my blood icing over at the thought

"No she isn't , you know Tyn more than anybody in the world and everyone could see , even now , that shes in love with you" He said and I couldn't help the small smile that played on my lips , but It left as quickly as it came.

"I don't want to lose her" I said , running my hands through my hair.

"You wont Justin , you wont" He said , patting my shoulder ------