Part 22

A/N - cute chapter ahead ! I hope you guys enjoy & I'm honestly sorry for not updating as much as i used to , but i'll try <333

-------

I sighed , going through twitter and my mentions and trying to figure out what they were talking about .

I really wish I had my memory, because all of these tweets I wrote I have no clue what they mean .

I locked my phone in frustration , not even sure what I was really mad at , my memory or Justin.

Today was his last day here and he leaves me by myself? I mean I know I'm not the only person or thing in his life , but he knows how badly this is affecting me .

Suddenly my phone buzzed , making me groan and pick it up.

I answered the phone once I saw who was calling .

"Yes?" I snapped , glaring at the wall in front of me .

"Hey , are you home?" Justin asked , making me roll my eyes .

"Where else would I be Justin . I mean you only ditched me" I said harshly .

"I know , I'm sorry . But can you do me a favor?" Justin said , completely ignoring my rude replies.

"What? What could you possibly want " I growl , Really wanting to snap at him .

"Can you open the front door?" He asked , and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?" I said , standing up "Don't you have a key?" I said , walking down stairs anyways .

"Yeah , but I just need you to open the door" He said , making me sigh .

"Okay but I don't understand why-" I cut myself off when I opened the door saw a big package on the floor.

"Justin , what is this?" I asked , looking around to find him .

" Just bring it inside . It's for you" He said , making me smile slightly . " I have to go bye!" He said , hanging up the phone before I cut stop him .

I sighed , picking up the big package and taking it upstairs . It was light for its size.

I set the package on my bed , before opening the wrapping paper. I open the box , gasping when I saw a beautiful dress inside .

Suddenly something sparked inside of me , making me step back and blink .

Flashback *

"Isn't it beautiful?" I asked , twirling around in the pouf y purplish dress. It was perfect .

"Looks great, but babe we really have to go" Justin said , making me pout .

"But can't we just buy it really quickly ? I'm sure the paparazzi isn't that fast-" I jumped when I heard banging on the store door , making me sigh .

"Let me go change" I said , walking into the dressing room again .

"I promise we will come back for it" Justin said after I walked out of the dressing room , before grabbing my hand and leading me towards the back of the store.

I smiled , picking up the little card that was on top of the dress .

"Bring back any memories ? Put it on , someone will be here to pick you up in an hour . I love you x- Justin "

I smiled , gazing at the card before picking up the rose that was next to it .

I brought the rose to my nose , taking in the heavenly smell. It smelled wonderful .

I looked at the clock , before widening my eyes , I only had an hour to get ready!

I set the rose and card down carefully , before grabbing my towel and jumping into the shower.

I washed my hair with my favorite shampoo , before shaving every single part of my body and conditioning my hair. Twenty minutes later , I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel aroudnd me . I went to the sink , washed my face brushed my teeth .

With my towel still around me , I sat in front of my dresser and brushed through my long hair , before blow drying it . Once it was dry I flat ironed my hair and curled it , letting it fall in big , bouncy waves .

I applied some make up on , noticing I had about 10 minutes left to get ready .

I quickly put on my dress ,it fit perfectly .

I smiled as I looked in the mirror , slipping on the silver heels added with the dress , and my lucky necklace.

I jumped when I heard a knock on the door , before grabbing my clutch and walking down stairs .

I smiled when an elderly man in a suit greeted me , . " Mrs. Bieber" He said , before leading me towards a huge limo .

I smiled , biting my lip at the sound of that name .

"Um , do you mind me asking where we're going?" I said , watching as he opened the limo door for me .

"Secret" He said , making me pout .

I sat inside of the limo, expecting to see Justin inside .

I furrowed my eyebrows when I noticed he wasn't .

I got my phone out , noticing I had one new message . " Enjoy the ride" - Justin

I laughed , locking my phone and waiting to arrive to wherever I was going .

----=

I sighed in relief when the car came to a stop , the door opening for me .

I looked around , not seeing anything but a dock and a cruise ship

"Where is Justin?" I asked the limo driver , but he didn't say anything . Just pointed to the ship .

I looked at him . " Oh no , I'm not getting on that" I said , shaking my head and stepping back .

"Ma'am , I strongly suggest you get on that cruise ship" He said , winking at me .

I sighed , slowly walking towards the huge boat , a long set of steps leading me to the door .

"Have fun!" The man said , and I grumbled.

With wobbly legs I finally got to the boat door , figuring out how I would kill Justin in my head .

I knocked on the closed door.

Suddenly , the door slide open , a very handsome Justin appearing .

He wore a black jeans . a white button up , a black blazer over it , and his hair was slightly gelled.

"Wow , you look really nice in a blazer" I said , Justin smiling .

"You look stunning Tyn" Justin said , making me blush and look down .

"Thank you . I'm in love with this dress" I said , and Justin looked down , rubbing the back of his neck nervously .

"I knew you would . One day-" "I remember" I said ,making him snap his head up .

" Y-you do?" He asked , his eyes widening .

I smiled " Not everything , but I got a flashback , I wanted the dress but paparazzi were bothering us and we had to go , right?" I said , grabbing his hand.

He grinned "Yeah" he said , intertwining our fingers .

"Shall we?" He asked ,, before leading me into the huge cruise ship

---------