Part 6

I looked around the see glasses shattered , the whole house a mess.

Justin was pacing back and forth in the living room , his head snapping up when heard me .

"Justin!" I said , walking over to him to see his knucles were bleeding and bruised .

"What did you do?" I asked him softly , gently picking up his hand to examine the gashes on his knuckles .

Justin didn't answer , instead he watched me as I examined both hands .

I looked up at him , his golden brown eyes staring deeply into mine .

"Lets get you cleaned up" I said , lightly holding his hand and walking towards the bathroom .

I sat him down on the toilet , looking around for the first aid kit .

"Under the sink" He said harshly, taking me by surprise .

I grabbed the first-aid kit and opened it , getting out the needed materials and wetting a rag .

I lightly dabbed the rag on his knuckles , making him wince as I took off all the blood .

"This is going to sting" I said before spraying his knuckles to make sure they wouldn't get infected .

Justin remained still , showing no emotion but watching intently as I bandaged both of his hands .

I bravely brought his hands to my mouth , placing a delicate kiss on each .

Justin pulled his hands away , standing up and storming out of the bathroom .

I was confused , didn't he ask me to come back?

I followed him out of the bathroom , watching him clean up the mess he had created around the house .

I watched him , my thoughts racing as I tried to figure out why he was being so rude to me .

"Justin" I said , Justin ignoring me and continuing to clean .

I walked up to him .

"Justin!" I shouted , grabbing his shoulder and turning him to face me .

Justin swiftly turned around , his eyes hard and filled with hurt and pain as he looked at me .

"What" he growled

"Whats your problem? You asked me to come back and then you ignore me?" I ask , crossing my arms .

"Im sorry Tyn , I love you I really do , but I cant do this anymore" Justin said , making a lump form in my throat .

"Do what?" I choke out , afraid of the answer .

"I cant sit here , and pretend like nothings wrong when it is ! Everything is wrong ! You're the love of my fucking life and you don't even remember me. I cant just stay around you knowing you don't feel the same way ! It kills me Tyn , it really does" Justin said ,raising his voice .

I stood there , not really knowing what to say .

"What , so youre just going to give up on me?" I whispered , staring boldly into his beautiful eyes as mine filled up with tears .

"When it gets hard you're just going to leave me?" I whimpered , stepping closer to him .

"I might now know a lot about you , but I know if you really loved me , you would never , give up on me" I said , walking backwards as the tears began to fall .

I turned around , running upstairs and into "our ' bedroom .

I laid in bed for what felt like forever , just staring at the ceiling .

Justin didn't come after me , which hurt more than it should have .

I k new I shouldn't have let myself grow attached to him these past couple of days , but I couldn't help it .

I used these hours to think about everything that's been going on these past few weeks and it made me realize that I did love Justin , so much .

But he gave up on me.

I sighed , screaming into my pillow .

I kept my head in the pillow when the door opened .

I already knew who it was , but I was too embarrassed and hurt to face him .

Justin sat at the corner of the bed.

"Tyn" Justin said , but I ignored him .

"Look at me" He said , and as if he had a magic pull on me , I turned around , facing him but not meeting his eyes .

"Im sorry" He said , making my heart leap in my chest .

He sounded so vulnerable , so weak .

I fiddled with my hands , not knowing what to say .

"I don't want to give up on you baby" He said , my heat fluttering at his pet name .

"Its just so hard-"

"Kiss me" I said , cutting him off .

Justin seem taken aback by my bold request , but I needed to know .

"Please , kiss me" I whispered , looking deep into his eyes .

---