Part 28 (LAST CHAPTER)

A/N - Okay so im deciding to end IDA here because it was never supposed to turn into a story . It was just a request , and you guys loved it so i want to thannk you . Thank you for all the nice comments and reviews about IDA , and i hope you guys enjoyed it ! 

---------------

Justin hasn’t called or texted , and he hasn’t answered any of my calls .

The truth is I’m scared , actually terrified that something was wrong .

I’ve been getting these really bad headaches lately , and I kept getting these flashes , but I didn’t know where it was coming from .

I was completely miserable , and I had nobody .

I’d been avoiding Harry and the rest of the lads for a couple of weeks , and I’ve just been alone .

I didn’t speak to anybody , nobody spoke to me . 

I got out of bed , grabbing my phone and leaving Justin a good morning text , even though I know he wouldn’t reply .

I had a pounding migrane , so I went downstairs to the kitchen and opened a cabinet, bringing down a bottle of medication for this headache .

I sighed , taking the pills and making some toast , even though I wasn’t really hungry .

I felt my heart skip a beat when my phone vibrated , and I picked it up quickly , only to be let down with a text from my mom , asking me how I was doing .

I quickly sent her a text letting her know I was great , even though I wasn’t .

Nobody knew about the headaches , the constant white flashes , anything .

I go back to my room , forgetting the toast , before laying back on my bed .

I just wanted to hear Justin’s voice , I wanted to have him come home and hold me , protect me from the world .

I was scared , lonely , and in pain , and I needed him .

I bit my lip , deciding to call him one more time .

I felt my heart pick up as the phone rang , not knowing what to do if he actually answered .

After the tenth ring , I sighed , about to press the end button until I heard his voice .

“Tyn?” His voice rasped , and I nearly cried .

“Justin” I said , shocked that he finally answered .

“Do you need something” He asked , the emotion in his voice leaving .

I cleared my throat , willing myself not to cry .