Part 21

I smiled as I felt Justin's arms wrapped around me , we were currently watching the stars in the sky.

I cuddled a little closer to him , his warmth very comforting.

Justin was unusually quiet , making me look up at him .

"What are you thinking about?" I asked , caressing his cheek with my fingers .

His eyes fluttered closed under my touch , making me smile , but frowned once he shook his head.

"You're lying" I said , sitting up.

Justin sighed. " Its nothing , I promise "He said , making me look at him.

Tonight was my last night with him , and I didn't want to ruin it to be honest.

I nodded , crawling between his legs, my back facing his front . Justin wrapped his arms around me , kissing my head.

"Look" I said , pointing to the sky ahead , the sunset was coming up.

"Beautiful" He whispered , making me curl my toes.

I intertwined our fingers, before kissing his hand.

"Where are you going first?" I asked quietly ,taking a deep breath

"We head to Canada first , then we go to Britain for a couple of days , then were flying back to the states" He said casually , making me turn around in his grip .

"Aren't you excited?" I asked .

Justin gave me a small smile , but it didn't reach his eyes .

"I would be more excited if you were coming " He said , making me smile back .

"I don't want me not going ruining your time okay?" I said , grabbing his face . " I know you love touring" I said seriously.

Justin wrapped his arms around my waist , pulling me closer to him.

" I know , but that doesn't mean I wont miss you" He said , making me sigh

I turned back around , that familiar feeling of pain coming back to me . This was going to be harder than I thought

--=

I yawned as I woke up , the amazing sound of waves crashing against the surface filling my ears .

I smiled when I saw Justin face , his mouth slightly open , light snores falling out of it .

I kissed his nose , he was so cute.

"Mmm" Justin groaned , his eyes fluttering open .

"Sorry , I didn't mean to wake you up" I said , blushing furiously .

Justin smiled , which he's been doing a lot lately , before getting up .

"What time is it?" He asked , and I grabbed my phone , checking the time "7:45" I said , and he nodded .

"We should get out of here" He said , and I looked down .

"Sure" I said , before getting up and putting my clothes on quickly .

I quickly grabbed my stuff , before walking towards the car .

I got in the car , and closed it behind me , waiting for Justin to enter .

When Justin finished loading the car , he sat in the driver's seat , before looking at me . "Are you okay?" He asked , making me look over at him

"Me? I'm fine" I said a little too quickly , before turning ahead.

Justin looked at me a while longer , before starting the car and pulling off .

I looked out the window , waiting until I saw the familiar house I would be living in by myself for the next year .

I sighed when the car pulled to a stop .

I got out of the car , expecting Justin to follow , but I furrowed my eyebrows when he wasn't.

"Are you coming?" I said , looking at him through the car window .

"Um , I have to do some things first" He said , making my stomach drop .

"Oh" I said , looking away

"Well I'll see you later than" I said , before turning around and storming off .

I wiped the tears that started to form in my eyes.

I thought we would spend his last day here together , but I guess not .

I opened the front door , opening it and slamming it behind me .

This had to be a joke .