I'll Do Anything (Epilouge)

“I really did that?” I ask , staring up at Justin .

“Yeah , you were a pain” He chuckled , and I smiled .

“So what did it feel like?” He asks , and I furrow my eyebrows .

“Where do you think you were , when you weren’t here” He asks , and I think .

“I felt like I was taking a long nap” I said truthfully .

“I wasn’t dreaming or anything , it was just complete darkness” I say , shivering at the thought .

“It must’ve been scary” He says , and I nod .

“I couldn’t move , I was under major sleep paralysis . The only person I could think of was - “ I say , but stop myself .

“Was who?” He asks , tilting my chin up.

“You” I answer truthfully , biting my lip .

My heart fluttered when he smiled , I’ve missed his smiles .

I sighed , resting my head on his chest as we looked out at the sunrise from our balcony . I’ve been home for a couple hours now , but we haven’t gone to sleep .

“Was I the same?” I ask , honestly wondering .

“Besides the fact that you didn’t remember any of us , yeah you were pretty much your same stubborn self” He teases and I roll my eyes , hitting him playfully .

“No but seriously , how did I act?” I ask , looking up at him again .

Justin sighed . “ You were pretty freaked out in the beginning , you didn’t know anyone , and you basically went home with me . I could see it though , I knew you weren’t completely gone . You just did things that resembled your old self . I knew I’d get you back .” He said , caressing my face .

“Will you ever miss that version of me?” I ask , kissing his thumb that was sliding up and down my cheek .

“Of course , but I’d rather you” He said , making me smile .

“I love you Justin” I say truthfully .

“I love you too” He replys