Part 5

sorry i havent uploaded , i was grounded :/

---

He was so close to me , I couldn't handle it .

I grabbed his collar , pulling him closer to me until our lips were a centimeter apart .

I looked up at him ,a shocked expression on his face .

"I want to kiss you so badly" I whispered , nudging my nose with his .

"Then do it" He breathed out , his breath fanning over my face.

I looked into his eyes , one more move and my lips would be pressed to his plump pink lips .

I moved in a little , our lips brushing .

Seddenly I blacked out , bits and pieces of things coming in my head .I backed away from Justin , my mind reeling as multiple things flashed inside of me .

Flashback*

"Justin!" I squealed as he chased me around the apartment

He grabbed my waist before I could make another move and pulled me into him , placing his lips on mine***********

"Tyn!" I heard Justin shout , making me gasp and come back from wherever I went .

"Im sorry" I said , once again before I got up and dashed out the house .

I heard Justins faint calls behind me but I kept running , I was so confused .

I pulled my phone out , my fingers dialing the one number I knew I could count on.

"Tyn?" His raspy voice answered

"Harry" I sobbed into the phone , not paying attention to anything around me .

I jumped when I heard a loud honk , making me look tot my right .

I gasped when I saw a truck coming my way , ready to destroy me with its huge wheels .

I immediately jumped back , the truck passing by me as I fell to the ground .

"Tyn?!" Harry exclaimed , his voice filled with worry.

"Pick me up please" I whimpered , everything around me suddenly feeling big .

-----------------

I smiled gratefully as Harry handed me a cup of tea , the hot substance soothing me to the bone .

I held my cup with one hand , the other twirling the tea bag inside of it .

Harry sat on the couch , watching me as if he was waiting for me to say something.

But I had nothing to say .

Im confused , scared , confused , and I don't know what to do .

Was that a flashback ? Or was I just imagining it ?

I looked up when I heard loud screams , smiling weakly as I saw the other lads running towards me .

Harry gave them a look as they reached us , letting them know now wasn't the time .

They looked at me and my tear stained cheeks and smiled sympathetically before walking away .

Harry had his arms crossed , his long body leaning on the edge of the sofa as I sat criss cross apple sauce on the couch.

"So are you going to tell me why you called me crying your eyes out and asked me to pick you up?" Harry asked , making me sigh

"Um , well" I started , trying to gather my thoughts .

"Justin and I almost kissed" I said , looking up at him .

His face twisted a little , but he kept it neutral .

"Okay" He said slowly "That's a natural thing for a couple to do" He said , consuion in his voice .

"But that's the thing Harry . I don't remember him at all! And suddenly I have these flashbacks of us and my heart jumps or flutters with everything he does and its so frustrationg" I groaned , setting my tea down on the coffee table .

Harry sat next to me , smiling sympathetically at me .

"Listen" He said " You might not remember Justin , but even now I can tell youre in love with him . Youre confused because you don't remember him from your past , but even still its obvious you have feelings for him." He continued

"I wanted to kiss him Harry , but I was scared , I don't know why , but " I cut myself off , not knowing what to say

"Because you love him" He said , making me laugh

"How can a kiss determine if I love him?" I said , staring at Harry with amusement .

"You just have to take that chance" He said , making me nod .

"Ive always heard that a kiss cures all , maybe he will get you your memory back" He said , making me laugh again .

" Yeah , because that will magically happe-" I was cut off by my phone ringing .

My heart fluttered when I saw the contact name and picture

"Baby" It read m with a picture of me and Justin kissing .

When did this happen?

I answered the phone .

"Hello?" I spoke quietly , embarrassed to be talking to him after I ran out on him again .

"Come home please" He begged , making my heart leap in my chest

""Okay" I squeaked , pressing end and looking at Harry .

"I have to go" I said , harry nodding and hugging me before I got up and left .

I took a deep breath as I reached the front door , using my key and opening it .

I gasped as I looked in front of me

---