Part 20

You guys are amazing , your messages really inspire me to update more so please message me your thoughts ! They can be good or bad :))

-----

Justin's POV -

I watched as Tyn got ready , oblivious to the world around her.

She's barely said two words to me this week and it's been killing me . I know she doesn't want me to leave , but this is the worst punishment I could ever get.

I sighed , watching as Tyn looked at me , before quickly looking away .

She looked beautiful , her natural wavy hair falling down her shoulders ,her eyes twinkling , a small smile on her face as she looked in the mirror.

I'd miss her so much.

I snapped out of it when my phone rung , the message letting me know that the boys were here .

"Time to go" I said , watching as Tyn nodded and walked out of the bedroom.

I sighed again , well this is going to be fun .

-----=

I watched as Perrie , Sophia , and Tyn sat on the sand , talking about who knows what .The weather was perfect , and the beach was almost empty ,but I couldn't have fun knowing Tyn was mad at me , or didn't want to talk to me .It hurt .

"Come on Justin , lighten up!" Niall said from beside me , drinking his beer .

"Tyn.. she's being distant" I said , my eyes never leaving hers .

I watched as her eyes kept darting to me , before looking away again.

"What'tya mean mate?" Niall said , and I finally pulled away from Tyn's face .

"She hasn't been talking to me at all , shes barely said anything to me the past few days" I countered , putting my head in my hands .

"Well , you go talk to her then" Niall said , and I gave him a look .

"What?" He asked , sipping his beer again .

I couldn't help but laugh , Niall was honestly so carefree , I wish I could be that way .

As dumb as that statement was , he was right. I needed to make my move.

------+

Tyn's POV

"So , why is Justin staring at us like a mad man?" Perrie asked , Sophia giggling .

Eleanor was sick with the flu so she couldn't come ;) and Barbara was on some fashion trip or something .

"Were not talking"I mumbled , the girls looking at me as if to explain .

"Well I'm kind of not talking to him" I said , playing with the sand between my fingers .

"Because??" Sophia asked , but honestly , I didn't even know myself .

"Because he's leaving in two days" I murmured , digging my fingers deeper into the sand.

"Tyn , please don't tell me you're doing what I think you're doing" Perrie said , giving me an incredulous look.

"Pushing him away?" I asked , and they both gasped .

"Tyn!" Sophia said , slapping my arm.

Even though I didn't know these girls that well , I knew that I could trust the m.

"You cant do that Tyn! Trust me , I tried the first time Zayn went on tour , and we were both miserable. Nothing good comes out of this!" Perrie said , making me sigh .

"I just don't want it to hurt as much as I know it will" I sighed , looking at both of them .

"It'll hurt more if you let him leave without talking to him" Sophia said , Perrie nodding in agreement.

"Speaking of the devil" Sophia said , making me turn around .

I gasped lightly when I saw Justin coming in our direction .

"Oh my gosh what do I do?" I asked , fixing my hair and dusting the sand off my body .

"Just tell him the truth no matter what " Perrie said and I nodded , getting up.

I turned around , almost bumping into Justin , who was closer than I thought.

"Oh um , sorry" I stammered , fiddling with my fingers.

Justin chuckled lightly , scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Its alright. Um , can we talk ?" Justin asked , and I nodded , both of us walking along the shore of the beach .

"Listen" We both started , and I laughed .

"You go first" I said to him , smiling slightly .

Justin took in a deep breath . " Look , I know you're hurt and upset that I'm leaving in two days" Justin said , making me take a sharp intake of air .

"But I cant deal with you not talking to me . I love you Tyn , so much. I'd do anything for you , and I don't want to leave on bad terms" He said , staring at me with determination in his eyes.

I looked at the ground . " I don't want you to leave" I said , the first thing coming to mind spilling out of my mouth .

Justin nodded , waiting for me to continue .

"But I know you have to , and im not angry at you . I just thought , if I kepy my distance , it wouldn't hurt as much when you left" I said , my mind encouraging me to talk more .

"It sounds stupid now that im saying it but im just so used to having you around and its going to be really different-" I rambled

"Tyn" Justin said , making me close my mouth .

"Im sorry" I said

"Don't be" He smiled , making my stomach swoop.

" I know you don't want me to leave ,and I don't want to leave without you . You're my world now Tyn , and you always will be. But please , stop ignoring me" He pleaded , making my insides warm .

I nodded slightly , both of us stopping next to the water.

Justin wrapped his arms around my waist , bringing me close to him . "Its going to be okay" he whispered against my lips , making me smile , our lips soon becoming one.

"Finally" Someone shouted , making me laugh and pull away .

---------=

"Justin!" I squealed , as Justin ran around , my arms locked around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist .

"Hold on tight!" He said , making me laugh harder .

"Im gonna get you for this!" I shouted , feeling free and happy for the first time in days.

Justin laughed , spinning me around a couple f times before laying on the sand , my body falling on top of his .

"Im dizzy now you jerk" I groaned , playfully hitting his shoulder .

He chuckled , before staring into my eyes .

We both leaned into each other , our lips nearly touching .

"We'll be leaving now" Louis said , interrupting our moment .

"Are you guys staying or going?" He asked , and Justin looked at e .

"We'll stay for a little longer" Justin said , his eyes never leaving mine .

I smiled , before pressing my lips against his