Part 8

I sighed , wiping my nose for the billionth time as Harry comforted me , once again .

"So he cheated on you?" Harry said , making me wince at the thought .

"Yes Harry , now can you stop saying it" I snapped ,my heart aching at the thought .

I couldn't have felt anymore stupid .

I wake up and have a severe case of amnesia , I cant remember anything and I was falling in love with my "boyfriend" again , who happened to cheat and me and cause all of this .

"You cant blame this all on him Tyn" Harry said , making me sit up from his shoulder .

I wiped my tears "Really Harry? I cant? Let me see . He broke my heart by sleeping with some random chick which caused me to breakdown and run out of the house! I have every right to blame this on him because thanks to him I cant remember anything! I cant remember that last 4 years of my life , which is also when I met him" I retorted , getting up and moving away from him .

I sat on the other end of the bed , glaring at Harry while he thought about what I just said.

"Okay , I guess you have a point" He said , looking over at me

"But that doesn't mean you don't still love him" He continued , making me laugh .

"Are you kidding?" I said "I never want to see him ever again" I stated , but my heart was telling me otherwise .

Even though Justin cheated on me , hes been by my side throughout this whole tragedy.

Anything I needed , he was there.

Harry gave me a look "What?" I spat , annoyed with how he knew everything about me .

"You and I both know that's rubbish" He said , making me sigh .

I hated when Harry was right , he was so cheeky.

I had to admit , I did feel really bad for saying this was all his fault . I mean that's harsh .

I couldn't get his words out of my head either .

"I cant lose you again , I wont lose you again"

If I wasn't so mad at him I would have been puddy in his hands , but he hurt me .

And I didn't even know it .

"Whatever , I just want to go to sleep and forget that any of this ever happened , again"

I groaned when my phone woke me up , I felt like complete crap.

I picked it up without thinking , ready to scream at whoever woke me from my sleep .

"What?" I snapped , my annoyance growing .

"Tyn " Justin said

I felt my breath hitch , before he could say anything else I hung up , laying back down on the bed .

I jumped as my phone rung again , making me turn it off .

I turned around . snuggling closer to Harrys body.

I wish could have the same feelings I had for Harry that I had for Justin .

Harry was such a gentlemen , so sweet , and not to mention attractive .

But he wasn't Justin .

I sighed , letting Harry sleepily wrap his arm around me , my body instantly relaxing as I breathed in his scent .

Harry was the best .

I closed my eyes , trying to fall asleep again , but I just couldn't .

As crazy as it sounded , I longed to see Justin again , and it had only been a day .

I sighed for the billionth time this morning , removing myself from Harrys arms and going into the bathroom .

I brushed my teeth and took a shower , washing my hair and all of that stuff .

I put a towel around my body , going into Harrys closet and pulling out some clothes I had left in the past sleepovers.

I grabbed some floral high waisted shorts and a white tank top , putting on a cardigan and tying my hair in a high ponytail , letting it air dry .

I went downstairs and cleaned up around the house , doing anything I could to get my mind off Justin.

"Someones up early" Somebody behind me said , making me jump.

"Liam , you scared me" I said , clutching onto my chest above my heart.

Liam smiled , taking the broom out of my hands and nodding his head towards the kitchen , signaling for me to follow .

"Whats wrong?" He said , watching as I looked down , fiddling with my hands .

"What do you mean?" I said quietly , not wanting to break in front of someone I barely knew .

"Oh come on Tyn , you might not remember me , but I can tell whenever youre the slightest bit upset , so talk to me" He said in his thick accent .

I don't know what it was , but something about him made me trust him automatically .

Finally , I broke , bawling as I told Liam the whole story from the beginning .

My feelings for Justin , the kiss , how he cheated , Harry , everything.

Liam just listened to me rant and cry , which was exactly what I needed .

When I finally calmed down , I looked at Liam , waiting for him to comment .

" I just want you to listen to this Tyn" Liam said , grabbing my hand.

"Justin might have made that mistake , that huge mistake , but before any of this happened , I saw the way he looked at you , the way his eyes lit up when someone mentioned your name , or the way he'd do something stupid just to hear you laugh .Justin loves you so much its crazy , and you felt the same way . From the looks of it , you still do" He said , and with that , he kissed my cheek and walked away.

I groaned , resting my head on the cool counter .

I don't know what to do .

-------