Part 13

"Thank you" She said quietly , her breath quickening as I reached a sensitive area .

"I wont hurt you" I reassured her , but she didn't replied , just gasping lightly as I touched her .

I didn't want to push it , so I finished washing her body and hair before pressing a deep kiss to her lips .

Tyn wrapped her arms around my neck , pulling me closer to her .

"I love you" I said once we pulled away .

"I love you too" She said , making me smile and kiss her again .

I will never get tired of hearing that .

----

To be honest , that was one of the most amazing feelings ive ever had .

It was so soft , so sensual , just perfect .

To be honest , I think I fell in love with him even more .

I felt like a giddy school girl who just got asked out by their crush , I couldn't stop smiling .

Its funny really , the butterflies I get in my stomach when he looks at me , the way I nearly swoon when he winks , or smiles , or anything in my direction .

The way his touch gives me goose bumps.

It's a pretty amazing feeling , being in love . And I wouldn't change it for the world .

If I ever get my memory back , I hope I still feel like this . I hope nothing changes between us , I hope I will have this feeling forever .

"What are you thinking about?" Justin asked me , his eyes meeting mine as I looked up .

I bit my lip "Us" I said , a smile playing on my lips again .

"What about us?" Justin whispered , wrapping his arms around my bare body as the water fell down and tickled our skin .

I immediately relaxed in his arms .

"Just about how good it feels to be in love" I admitted, before blushing brightly .

Justin chuckled "Its amazing isn't it?" He said , kissing my rosy red cheeks .

I covered my face with my hands "Stop" I mumbled , hiding my head in his chest .

Justin smiled , "youre so cute" He said , before turning off the faucet.

I immediately shivered , making Justin squeeze me tighter.

"Lets get out of here "He said , grabbing a big fluffy towel and wrapping it around my shivering body.

I smiled at him , watching as he wrapped another towel dangerously low on his hips , his toned chest glistening with water.

I bit my lip , forcing myself to look away before he caught me.

I walked into the room , Justin following me before we both grabbed clothes to wear.

I put on Justin's big sweatshirt and a pair of boy shorts and putting my wet hair in a bun , before lying in bed .

I watched as Justin but on a pair of boxers , before shaking his wet hair and putting on a t-shirt .

He smiled at me before getting into bed with me , bringing me into his arms.

I sighed in content , loving the feeling of his arms around me , keeping me warm and safe .

Justin turned on the television , putting on a show I didn't really pay attention to .

All I was listening to was the sound of his heartbeat , making me fall into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up with a smile on my face for the first time in over a week , my mood already set for the day .

I tried to get up , until I realized I couldn't.

I giggled when I saw Justin next to me , his mouth slightly opened and light snores falling from it .

Our legs were tightly intertwined and his arms were wrapped around my waist.

I tried to wriggle out of his grip , which only made him groan, mumbling incoherent words and hold me tighter against him.

"Justin" I said softly , hoping to wake him

Justins eyes fluttered , but he didn't completely open them .

I moved in closer "Justin" I said ,my face dangerously close to his.

"Maybe a kiss will fully wake me up" Justin said ,his eyes still closed, raspy deep voice making my stomach flutter.

"Sure it will" I said , fighting the smile that was fighting its way onto my lips.

I laughed as Justin puckered his lips , waiting for my to kiss him .

I couldn't resist , leaning down to give him a light peck on the lips.

The minute our lips touched , I knew it was going to be more than a light peck .

Justin turned over on his back , making me land on top of him , legs on each side of his waist ,

I squealed at the sudden movement ,Justin smirking into the kiss.

Justins hands found my face , deepening the kiss and im pretty sure if we weren't laying down , my legs would have buckled.

Justins tongue ran across my bottom lip , making me moan before blushing , shocked at the sound that just left my mouth .

"Its okay" Justin chuckled , his lips kissing my nose and instantly I forgot what we were even talking about .

I bent down to kiss him again , but I stopped once I heard a phone going off .

"That's me" Justin groaned , making me smile .

"Go pick it up" I said , moving to get off of him but he grabbed my hips ,stopping me .

"Nooo , they can leave a message" He said , making me smile/

"Justin it might be important , you are muster worldwide superstar" I said , still slightly shocked that my boyfriend was a huge famous teen sensation .

I got off of him , passing him his phone before going into the bathroom.

I smiled , touching my tingling lips before taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth .

I went into the bedroom , Justin now on the edge of the bed , his head in his hands.

"Whats wrong?" I said , furrowing my eyebrows .

Justin snapped his head up , forcing a smile on his face .

"Nothing , im fine" He said , making my stomach twist uncomfortably.

I looked at him warily , wondering why his mood suddenly changed .

"Tyn , im alright" He said , standing up and intertwining our hands.

I sighed , deciding to let it go .

I was in too much of a good mood to let it be ruined.

"Alright" I said , before turning around and walking out the room .