Part 9

I was a complete mess without Justin , and it was terrible .

"Tyn , just go back home already , its been a week" Harry said , rubbing circles into my back .

"Are you kicking me out?" I tried to smile , but I probably looked terrible .

"No , of course not" Harry said "But I don't want you miserable here either"

"Im not miserable!" I defended , even though part of it was true .

Harry gave me a look .

"You cry Justins name every night , and you've been pouting every single day" He said , making me sigh .

"Okay , maybe im a little sad . But im not going back to him . He made the mistake of cheating on me" I said , standing my ground , although it was already crumbling .

Harry didn't reply , instead he contined to rub my back as I laid sprawled across his lap.

"If this is what love does to you I don't want to be in love anymore" I moaned , closing my eyes as my heart leaped in my chest .

Yes , I gave up and admitted I was in love with Justin .

But I wish I wasn't .

Love hurts to much .

"Well , if you would stop being so stubborn and go make up with him you wouldn't be so grouchy would you" Harry said , making me glare up at him.

"If anything , he should come and fix it with me . Hes not even fighting for me" I mumbled , looking down at my fingers .

"Hey" Harry said , tilting my chin up .

"If theres one thing I know , its that Justin loves you unconditionally . He would do anything and everything for you , so don't doubt him just yet" Harry said , wiping away the stray tears that fell .

I smiled small , sitting up .

"I'm gonna go shower" I said getting up and walking away .

"That's your third shower in four hours" Harry said , chuckling

"Yeah well I like to be clean" I mumbled , grabbing some clothes and heading towards the bathroom door .

I turned on the shower , letting it get to a warm temperature before stepping in .

I sighed in relief , closing my eyes and contemplating everything in my head .

The shower was my best place to think , I always thought things through there .

I sighed as I washed my hair , trying to get Justins stupid beautiful face out of my head .

I hated him , I hated everything about him .

From his stupid perfect smile , to his stupid brown eyes , and the way they had little specks of gold hiding in the depths of them .

And the way he licked his stupid lips when he was thinking hard , and how his stupid calloused finges fit perfectly with mine , and the way he made my stomach swoop everytime he looked at me , and how ..

Oh god , I love him so much .

I quickly jumped out the shower , shivering at the coldness that enveloped me .

I put on a towel , letting my wet hair fall over my shoulders .

I slipped on a pair of shorts and a crop top , and wrung out my hair .

I ran a brush through my tangled hair , making silly faces when I reached a tangle ,

I sighed when I put the brush down .

I guess this is what love is .

I walked into the living room where the rest of the boys were and sat down next to Louis on the couch .

The boys didnt say anything , just watched as i played with my fingers for a while .

The boys were talking about random stuff while I kind of just zoned out , picking at my nails .

My head snapped up when I heard the door bell .

"I got it" I sighed , reluctantly standing up and going to the front door .

I unlocked the front door , opening it .

Suddenly everything stopped as I stared at the goddess in front of me .

Justin

----