Part 10

I immediately slammed the door , unsure of what to do .

I turned around , walking right back into the living room .

"What is Justin doing here?!" I whisper-screeched .

"Um we invited him?" Harry said innocently , making me groan .

"Its too soon guys , I cant face him " I croaked ,a lump forming in my throat .

Harry sighed , standing up and towering over me .

"Tyn , you guys have to talk . You might not see it , but he makes you happy. That's all we want" Harry said , the other boys nodding in agreement .

I didn't reply , instead I sat down on the couch , turning my attention back to the television .

"Im letting him in" Harry said , making me close my eyes as he walked to the door .

I didn't move my gaze form the TV as Justin walked in , I didn't want to talk to him yet .

"Hey guys" Justin greeted , my heart jumping at the sound of his voice .

The boys all responded back , doing their manly handshakes and such .

I looked at my lap , playing with my thumbs as Justin sat down .

"So Justin , how you been holding up?" Niall said , trying to ease the tension .

"I've been making it" Justin said softly .

I took this opportunity to finally look at him .

He had light bags under his eyes , showing he hasn't slept .

He had stubble on his chin and defined jaw , making my insides melt .He looked so attractive

His hair was a mess , like he ran his hands through them constantly . Oh how I'd love to run my hair through it .

My heart skipped a beat when he looked up , our eyes locking .

I tried to look away , but the way his eyes shined so brightly as they looked into mine took my breath away .

I parted my lips , not knowing what to do as I felt myself being trapped in his gaze , his eyes bright with regret and love it made my eyes fill up with tears .

Flashback*

I smiled in content as Justin ran his hands through my hair , calming me.

"Hey Tyn?" Justin asked , his fingers twirling locks of my hair .

"hmm?" I asked , in my own world

"I love you" Justin cooed , making me giggle

"Do you now?" I teased , tilting my head up towards him.

Suddenly Justin hovered over me , his nose nudging mine .

"I do , forever and always" He said , making me heart turn to mush .

At the moment , I knew my heart was in Justin's hands , and he chose whether he wanted to keep it or not.

I was his forever,.

-----

"Tyn" someone said snapping me out of my daze .

I looked around , everything staring at us as I finally came back to myself .

I felt the wetness on my cheeks as I looked down .

"I-im sorry" I said , standing up and running upstairs .

"Tyn!" Justin said , running after me .

I ran into the guest bedroom , locking the door as quick as I could .

Justin grabbed the knob , cursing under his breath when he realized it was too late .

"Tyn , open the door" He said pleadingly .

"Why Justin?" I asked , wanting to get the answers

"Why what Tyn?" He said , still trying to open the door .

"Why do you keep chasing after me? Why are you still fighting for me?" I sobbed , sliding down the wall .

I heard a thump on the other side and I knew Justin had did the same .

"What kind of question is that ? I will always fight for you Tyn , I love you" He said , his voice thick with emotion making me cry even harder.

"Do you though ? Do you really love me? Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with someone who lost their memory and cant even remember the last 4 years of her life?" I croaked out , my back against the door .

"I don't know if you will ever remember this day or not Tyn ." Justin started

"But there was this one day , I told you I loved you" He said , making my heart strings pull

"And you questioned my love for you" He said , making me close my eyes .

"You want to know what I said?" He asked , but I already knew .

"I said , I did , I will love you for-"

"Forever and always" I finished , Justin shutting up .

"You remember" He breathed out

"Yeah, I do" I said through the door , my fingers digging into.

"And I meant it Tyn , I meant it with every bone inside of me" He spoke , my body turning into a puddle of love.

"Then why did you do it?" I whimpered

"Why did you cheat on me?"

I heard Justin sigh .

"Honestly?" Justin started "I have no idea . I've tried countless times to think of a reason , and my mind comes up blank . I have no idea why I would ever , ever want to hurt you the way that I did . I love you so much Tyn it hurts , it hurts when youre not around . I cant eat , sleep , I can barely breathe without you . You keep me going . And im not going to let you run away this time ." Justin said .

I couldn't describe the feelings coursing through me as I listened to his words , I couldn't .

"And im not leaving until you open this door" He said , making me smile slightly .

"Well , youre gonna have to be out there a while" I retorted , wiping my tears .

Justin chuckled "For you , id wait a million years" He responded , making my stomach explode with butterflies.

"I don't know what to do" I said honestly .

I love Justin so much its kind of sickening , and my mind is just in jumbled .

"You can start by opening the door and letting me in?" Justin joked , making me laugh

"Nope" I said , hearing him sigh

I grinned , resting my head against the door .

Why did he have to make me feel this way ?