1 - wow...that was lucky

Luke's POV

I was laying on my bed with my laptop on my legs, scrolling through Twitter. I was stalking my idol, Calum Hood. He is in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer, and let me tell you, they are all fine. His band mates names are Ashton Irwin and Michael Clifford and all three of them are my everything.

I kept scrolling until I got a notification that Calum tweeted something.

@Calum5sos:
itsokaytobesadsometimes

I felt my heart break into a million pieces. But I know how he feels. That's how I feel everyday. I read some of the comments and I see that Ashton commented

@Ashton5sos
Itsokaytomakecalumhappybecausecalumistheman

  I smiled at how kind Ashton is. I started to type a new tweet out, talking about how I felt.

  @Luke_is_a_penguin:
@Calum5sos I know what you're saying. I feel sad all the time. Find what makes you happy. Thank you for keeping me going.

I press tweet and close my laptop, putting it on my bedside table. I slowly close my eyes and let sleep take over me.
_________________________________

  'Luke!' I hear someone yell. I think it was my older brother, Jack. 'Lucas!' I hear him yell again.

  'What!?' I yell back. 'You left your phone in here and your Twitter is blowing up!' He says.

  I furrow my eyebrows and grab my laptop, opening it and quickly going on to my Twitter. Sure enough, I had at least a thousand notifications for people liking or retweeting my tweet to Calum. I go through my notifications when one catches my eye.

  'Calum5sos is now following you'

'Calum5sos retweeted your tweet'

  'Calum5sos liked your tweet'

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. 'He saw my tweet.' I mumbled to myself. 'Mum! Mum!' I say running down the stairs and to the kitchen where my mum is. 'Yes sweetie?' She said kindly.

  'He liked my tweet. Calum Hood liked my tweet and followed me!' I said out of breath. She smiled and hugged me. 'Congratulations honey. I know you love him.'

  'Love who?' Jack asked walking in and handing me my phone.

  'No one.' I mumbled, walking back to my room. I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling with a goofy smile on my face. I feel my phone vibrate and I check my phone to see its my best friend, Amy.

  (Amy, Luke)

HOLY SHIY DUDD!! CALUM FÜÇKÎNG HOOD FOLLOWEF YOUB!

I know!!!

You know ur tweet was the only one he retweeted

WAIT WAHT?!

Yea. He hasn't been active since ur tweet 😏

Wow...that was lucky

Yup. U guys are gonna fall in love and then have a wedding.