2 - friends?

Calum's POV

  'Calum! Wake up we have to leave soon!' I heard someone yell. I'm pretty sure it was Ashton. 'I'm coming.' I said in an annoyed tone.

  I got up and went to change. We normally take showers and brush our teeth and stuff when we get into the dressing rooms. There is more space in there. I walk back to my bed and grab my phone. I haven't been on Twitter in a few days so I decided to check while I waited for Ashton and Mikey.

  As I was scrolling through, I saw a tweet from Luke.

@luke_is_a_penguin:
If people knew what I was like, maybe then they might like me.

  I frowned at seeing that. I then looked at some of the comments.

@Samuel_deane:
U faggot. No one gives a shit about what ur like.

@Jessiemay:
Just shut up already. Nobody wants to hear about ur depressing life.

@Orlitoblue:
Oh fuck boy tweets, yet again.

  There were many more telling him that no one cares and he should just kill himself. I was about to tweet something about it, but then thought about what rumors it would start. 'Fuck it.' I said to myself.

@Calum5sos:
@ luke_is_a_penguin don't let what people say bring u down. You deserve to be here and u have a purpose. Keep pushing. xx

  I pressed tweet and then turned off my phone and headed to the dressing room.

Luke's POV

  I was awoken by my phone buzzing. I groaned before picking it up and seeing it was from Amy.

How u holding up?

What do you mean?

Nothing! Pretend I didn't say that.

Amy tell me

Have u read the comments on the tweet u tweeted yesterday? :(

  I immediately got on my Twitter and looked at the replies.

'ugly'
'faggot'
'kill yourself'
'depressed'

Those were all the words that stood out. I started to cry silently and brought my knees to my chest, rocking slowly. I threw my phone on the ground and continued to cry.

  'Luke will you shut up plea-' I heard Jack say as he walked in to my room, before he cut himself off.

  'Lukey what's wrong?' He asked walking over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I silently cried into his shoulder.

'Why do they hate me?' I whispered.

'No Luke, no one hates you.'

'Yea? Well then what's that?' I asked pointing to my phone on the floor. 'Is that love, Jack?' He walked over to my phone and picked it up, reading the comments on my tweet.