4 - together

Luke's POV

It was Sunday morning and I was getting ready to head to the airport that the boys were going to be at. I got my mom to drive me because I didn't want to drive through the airport. I told her everything about the whole Calum situation after Jack walked around the house screaming, 'Lukey's got a famous boyfriend!' So I kind of had to explain what he meant.

I put on a black shirt with a blue flannel over it and black skinny jeans. I put my hair up into a quiff and grabbed my phone walking downstairs. 'Ok mum! Let's go!' I yelled. Not long after, she walked downstairs with her purse in hand.

'Ok I'm ready. I'm excited to meet this boy. You guys have been talking all night on the phone for the past couple days.' She said smiling. 'Oh shut up.' I said while blushing. I heard her laugh as I walked out the door.

We got in the car and I immediately plugged in my phone and started to play 5sos songs.

*skipping car ride (I'm lazy)*

Calum's POV

We hopped out of the plane and headed inside. I couldn't wait to see Luke. I have been waiting for this for about 2 months. I just really want to hug him.

'Calum! Stop daydreaming. We have to get inside.' Ashton said.

'I know what he's thinking about.' Michael said with a smirk.

'Oh shut your pie hole. How would you know what I was thinking abou-'

'Was it Luke?'

'...n-'

'Yes it was.'

'No it-'

'Yes it was.'

'Whatever. I'm done arguing with you.'

'HA! I was right. See Ashton I was right.'

Ashton started to giggle and I just rolled my eyes at their idiocy. I kept walking ahead of them until I stopped at the doors. There were fans crowding around them. I had to wait for the security guards to clear a walk way for us.

When I turned around, I saw that the boys were already standing behind me with our body guard. They opened the door and started to push us through. We could hear people screaming our names and asking for pictures. I looked around, and my eyes landed on blue.

'Luke...'
____________________________________
Luke's POV

'Ok, mum. I'll meet you at the front of the airport.' I told my mum after I got out of the car. I saw a crowd of girls so I walked over and tried to find Amy. I told her to meet me here so I wouldn't be alone.

'Luke!' I heard. I turned around and saw Amy. She smiled and came towards me. I opened my arms and gave her a hug. 'So, are you excited to see your little boyfriend, Calum?' She teased, talking a little too loud. The girls standing in front of us turned around and looked at me. My eyes widened.

'Oh em gee. Are you Luke?' The blonde girl said.

'Uh...yeah?' I said, a little confused.

'Oh my god, can we take a picture with you?' Her friend said.

'Sure.' I said. Amy took the girls' phone and they stood next to me. They put their arms around my waist. 'Got it.' Amy said handing the blonde her phone.

'Thank you!' They said and giggled, walking away. 'So are you famous now or...?' Amy asked me.

I laughed and shook my head. 'I don't think so.'