10 - youre cute when youre jealous

lmao I spelled my name wrong in the a/n I published a while ago. but I'm leaving it bc it's funny. enjoy!
(unedited)

Goal:
5 votes
4 comments

@5sosupdates
Michael accidentally posted cake kissing on his insta and I think we're all living for it!!
12k retweet's     36k likes
@uncrownedqueen
tea sis

@ nessaxcalum
cake is living its best life

@ imtoolazy
YES UES YES

@ tocomeup
.....malum 4 lyfe

@ withusernames
fuck yes bitch. so where's my mashton???

Calum's POV

"HAHAHAHA. Calum everyone loves you guys! I didn't even need to delete it." Michael said from his spot on my couch.

"Um, yes you did. That's basically porn and there are children following you." I said back, and turned towards Ashton when I heard his laugh. He had his phone pointed at me, and I could tell he was zooming.

"Are you zooming in on my face?" I asked. He nodded with a smile and started to laugh again.

"Baby, can you drive me to my school real quick?" Luke walks out from the kitchen, looking at his phone. By now Ashton has stopped recording.

"I'm putting that on my insta story okay? okay." He said. I rolled my eyes and focused my attention back on Luke.

"Sorry, what were you saying?"

"I asked if you could drive me to my school really quick? I have to drop off Amy some lunch." He asked, with a hopeful look. It was Friday, and Luke apparently gets lunch for Amy and vice versa every Friday.

"Yeah, of course." I told him as I hopped up from the couch and grabbed my keys.

"Is that just an excuse to do the secks with Calum?" Ashton asked with a smirk.

Mike turned to look at him, "Ash, what? Why are you such a perv?"

"Well think about it! We're here, which doesn't give them their alone time, and let's be honest car sex is hot." Ashton replied.

Michael thought for a second then gave a look of belief. "Yeah I guess it makes sense."

"What just happened?" Luke whispered to me.

"You know, I have absolutely no idea. But they aren't totally wrong...." I told him. He rolled his eyes and walked out the door. "Wait, babe, I was kidding!" I yelled after him, "Screw you guys."

I opened the front door and followed after him to my mum's car.

"Lukey you know I was kidding right?" I walked up to him and rested my hands on his hips.

"What if I didn't want you to be kidding?" Luke raised an eyebrow. Lucas Hemmings who do you think you are getting me all hot and bothered?

"Oh, getting confident, are we?" I smirked, pulling him closer to me. Just as I was leaning in for a kiss, he put his hand over my mouth and pushed my face away. Rude.