7 - holy shit this is happening

There have been so many reads recently. Before I updated chapter 5 there were like maybe 200 something reads and now it's 380???? So thank you for that.
Comment if u have any other story ideas for me?? Possibly??

Also, hAVE U SEEN THAT CALUM KISSED LUKE?!?! I WAS CRYING.

*unedited*
-
-
-
Calum's POV
Luke went home not too long ago to get ready for our date. I hope he likes it.

"Okay mum, dad, you guys are not gonna bother us, right?" I asked them.

"Honey, we would never. Anywho, we are having our own date. Just in case we get too tempted to check up on you." Mum said.

"Correction! You will get too tempted." My dad told my mum. I laughed and nodded, going upstairs to my sisters room.

"Mali–"

"Don't worry, little bro. I'm spending the night at my friends house. But you better treat him right. I can see how much he likes you." She cut me off as she grabbed a bag and walked downstairs.

"Well. Guess we have the house to ourselves." I mumbled to myself. I went into the living room to make sure the tent/fort thingy, whatever you wanna call it, was perfect. Sighing in content, I grabbed the movie and set it inside.

"Okay Calum! We're all leaving!" My family yelled, followed by the door closing.

Then the nerves kicked in.

Holy shit. This is happening. I hope he says yes.

I get the rose petals from the kitchen counter and make a trail leading to the tent. Next I grabbed the note that I wrote and stuck it to the front door. The pizza guy is coming later so we can eat while watching our movies.

Grabbing my phone, I texted Luke.

To baby:
So, watch ya wearin?

From baby:
idk. what should I wear?

To baby:
I think ur butt would look cute in some sweatpants but that's just me ;)

From baby:
Okay. If u say so :D

I smile at his cuteness and set my phone down. Now I'm thinking of him in sweatpants. And how cute his long legs are. Fuck.

Luke's POV
I don't really know what to expect. He wants me to wear sweatpants and I think I know just the pair. I grab my pants as well as a white muscle tee and change in the mirror.

Fuck I hope he thinks I'm cute

Fuck I hope he thinks I'm cute. He did say he liked my butt so...

Ding ding

My phone buzzed from my bed where it was charging

From daddy?:
okay baby everything's ready when you are

To daddy?:
yay! I'm rly excited :-)))

From daddy?:
hahaha good, I hope you like it.

From daddy?:
hurry up and get here, I wanna kiss you

I grabbed my bag as I giggled at the text. Walking out of my room, I went into the kitchen to get my mum to take me to Calum's. No, I don't have a license. I haven't had time.

"Okay mum. I'm ready."

"Aw, sweetie. I'm so happy for you." She said as she pinched my cheeks.

"Muuuummm. Stooooop." I giggled. As annoying as she can be, I love her. And she feeds me.
______________________

"Thanks, mum. I love you." I looked over at her as we pulled up outside the house.

"I love you too, honey." She took a pause and sighed. "Look, I know you guys like each other a lot. But I just think that maybe...you guys should, you know...not...do...you know. Just don't do anything you're not ready for. You guys are young and things happen but I don't think–"
"Mum! I get it, I get it. I won't do anything I'm not ready for, okay?" I smiled at her and opened the door.

Stepping out, I sling my bag over my shoulder and closed the door. I waved as my mum drove away and took a long sigh.

"Holy shit. This is happening. I'm on a date with Calum Hood..."

***********************************^***
WOW I  HAVENT POSTED IN FOREVER.
SO HERES A LITTLE FILLER.

Sorry that it's short. I have finals this week and I've been really stressed the last few weeks.

The date is next chapter 😏😏

Also follow my tumblr!!! I'm super active on there! It's: almondycalum

Okay love y'all. Byyyyyeee!!!