9 - uh oh

Sorry it's late! Please enjoy! I'm kinda getting writers block so we'll see what happens next.
Any ideas? >>>>>

Goal of the chappy:
4 votes
2 comments

19,986 likesluke_is_a_penguin: smiley boy 😊

19,986 likes
luke_is_a_penguin: smiley boy 😊

9,078 comments

calumhood: smiling through the pain after you've just dropped a chair on my face 😑💕

calum_mybaby: so are y'all dating or not?

saucy5sos: honestly can you just not rub it in our faces that you're with him and we're not? thanks

amy.mae: aww my lukey's growing up 😆 getting a boyfriend and everything

5sos.stan: @amy.mae WAIT WHAT

malum4lyf: @amy.mae they're actually dating??????

"Lucaaaaaaasss," I said to Luke who was in the kitchen making us some tea, "Come cuddle."

I was laying on the couch, since our fort was destroyed, looking through my phone. As I scrolled down my timeline on Instagram I stopped at the picture luke posted and read some of the comments. There aren't too many hate comments, which is good. But he did only just post it 5 minutes ago.

"Here you go, love." Luke walked in with two mugs in his hand, setting one on the coffee table in front of me.

"Thank you, baby." I turned to him and pecked his lips. "I'm so happy you're mine." I whispered against his lips. His smile grew and he placed one last kiss on my lips before turning to look at the tv.

"I'm happy I'm yours too." He said while taking a sip of his tea then turning his head to face me. I took his tea out of his hands, placing it on the table and pulled him on top of me. My hands were around his waist and his legs were in between mine.

I could hear him giggling in my neck as moved to get comfortable. His arms were on my chest, his chin on his hands and he was looking up at me.

"Fuck, you're so cute." I grabbed both sides of his face and attacked his lips. Maybe I was being aggressive, but he's so god damn hot.

"Cal-calum," I pulled away to look at him, "Aren't the boys coming soon?"

I sighed. "Yeah. But I just wanna cuddle you all day."

"Hey, you made the plans not me. What are you even gonna do anyway? Play video games?"

"Yeah that's pretty much all we do while on break." I shrugged.

"Do you want me to stay?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yes! I mean, please?"

He giggled, that damn giggle, and nodded his head. "Okay," he stated and kissed my lips one last time before laying his head on my chest and watching the office.