13 - smiles

lmao so i know no one reads authors notes cuz i barely do skdjdkd. but is anyone enjoying this?

i haven't edited this so it's probably bad and i'm going on this three day retreat today. ugh.

Goal:
5 votes
5 comments

________________________________

Calum Hood @Calum5sos
i miss you
11k likes 5k retweets

replies:
kayla💎 @kaykayla
hello theeeerrre the angel from my nightmare 😔🤟🏼

mary loves 5sos @jetblackmary
is this a blink reference or.....?

calum hood retweeted:
shelby 💙 @shelby_....
he obviously misses luke, this has nothing to do with blink
989 likes 1,000 retweet's

shelby 💙 THANKS CALUM @shel...
SKSJSK CAKUM

shelby 💙 THANKS CALUM @shel...
CAKE IS THE ULTIMATE SHIP YALL NO DOUBT ABOUT IT
|
mia 🌼 @miant_tobe_secret
b-but larry.....
|
shelby 💙 THANKS CALUM @shel...
oof

I put my phone on airplane mode and turned it off with a sigh.

"Aye, you alright bud?" Mike asked from beside me. He put his arm over my shoulders and pulled on my neck slightly so i was leaning into him.

"Eh I guess. Not really." The pout on my face grew the more I thought about it. I wasn't gonna see Luke for a while.

"What's up?" He asked and took his hand away, getting a better view of me.

"It's just that, I dunno, I thought, I dunno ugh! Hmpf I thought that leaving him was gonna be easier than this. I was excited as fuck to meet him and finally be with him and spend time with him. Having him next to me feels really great. I feel like I can protect him because I'm with him, ya know? But when i'm not, who's going to make sure he's safe? Who's gonna be there when he's sad and needs a cuddle and an oversized black hoodie, cuz he thinks it makes him look smaller if it's a darker color. I knew that it was going to be hard to leave him, but I didn't know it would be this hard." I said.

"Cal. I get that you're worried, believe me, but you need to understand that Luke lived his life for, what, 17 years without you and he's fine. It'll be okay to be without him for a few months." Michael responded, giving me a small smile.

"I know Mikey. But I feel like if I leave him, it's letting him down. Cuz even though I haven't been there with him, I was still there. All three of us were there–"

"Like we are with a lot of fans, Cal. But you can't–" I cut him off, because excuse you I wasn't finished.

"No, let me finish. He isn't always happy where he's at and I know that. I know that's the same for a lot of people. But he started as a fan and now we're dating. I am here for him in a completely different way than I was before, and not being able to be with him breaks my heart because I know i'm letting him down." I finished, looking at Mikey with tears pooling in my eyes.

"Aw, bud," he said and pulled me into a hug. I took a deep breath and hugged back tightly. It was comforting to have my best friends with me all the time.

"Hey let me in on this!" Ashton said from where he was sitting on the aisle seat, with his earphones now out of his ears. I laughed and opened my arms wider.