5 - not boyfriends

Okay look. I know I haven't updated but I saw that ppl actually like it so imma update for u bc 5sos is back and better than ever lmao. Alright so enjoy and if it's not the greatest I'm sry, I'm still trying to remember how I wanted this to turn out.

Calum's POV

Holy shit. I'm so nervous. I don't even know why. I mean what if our parents don't get along? What if I say something and he realizes that he doesn't actually–

"CAAAAAALLLLLLUUUUUUMMMM! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!" I heard Mali yell up to me. I took a deep breath and headed downstairs.

I had a pair of black jeans, a black shirt and a dark green bomber jacket. I hope I look okay.

As I was walking down, I heard Luke's mum and my mum talking as they walked into the kitchen, with our dads following behind. But I ignored them and smiled widely at Luke.

"You know technically he's not my boyfriend." I heard Luke mumble to Mali. "What do you mean?" I responded, my eyebrows scrunching and bottom lip stuck out.

He giggled and patted my cheek. "I never said yes."

"But I thought that kissing me meant you know like a seal the deal type thing."

"Well it didn't."

"Then Lukey, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked, smiling.

"Hmm. I'll have to think about it. Ask me later." He shrugged and walked into the kitchen. I turned and looked at Mali who was laughing.

"Now I don't feel bad that you didn't tell me you got a boyfriend, cuz I guess you didn't, really." She said, making her way into the kitchen.

"Well, fuck." I sighed.

"Calum, don't be rude! Come in here!" My mum said from the kitchen. I walked in with a smile and stood next to Luke. Our parents started to talk about something but I wasn't really listening.

We all sat at the table while my mum set the food down. It was pretty boring after that. We just ate talking about random stuff.

*after dinner cuz fuck that. too boring*

"Mum, Luke and I are going to my room." I told her as we walked towards the stairs. We had finished dinner and were sitting on the couch talking. Again. Honestly how much talking can parents do?

"Okay. But no funny business, understood?"

"Muuuumm. Stop. I get it." I whined, pulling Luke by the hand. We ran up the stairs and into my room. I closed the door behind us and we both laid down on my bed.

"About the boyfriend thing," I said, turning on my side to look at him. "Did you really mean–"

"That we aren't dating? Yup. I'm not that easy, Hood." Luke told me as he copied my actions and laid on his side. I stared at his eyes and took in his blue they were.

"Your eyes are beautiful." I reached my hand out, running my thumb next to his eye. He smiled with a blush and looked at the bed. I felt the urge to lift his head and kiss him right then. So I did. I put my fingers under his chin, making him look at me before slowly leaning in. As I was moving forward, I searched his face for any signs for me to stop. Before I knew it my lips were touching his.

My hand slid from his chin, to his arm, down to his waist and I pulled him closer. Our lips were moving together swiftly, our breaths in sync (nsync. HAH beat u to it). I pulled Luke on top of me as I laid on my back. We stayed there making out for what felt like forever.

I enjoyed this moment.

He is everything I have ever wanted in someone.

***************************************************

I'm so sorry that this is short. And ik I already said it but I haven't updated any of these stories so hopefully I will. I have another story that I started a while ago and I really like it. Hopefully when I finish one of my other books I will start posting it. Okay I love y'all and I'm sorry again.

- Lizzie