6- we're cute

New update!! If you're on spring break, I hope you're enjoying it ❤️

Luke's POV

So yesterday happened. It was really...nice. After we made out for about 20 minutes my mom called up to us saying that we had to leave. But I am the best convincer ever and I convinced her to let me stay. With Calum's help, of course.

We were currently laying on his bed, my back against his chest and his arms wrapped around me. I woke up a few minutes ago and decided to go onto Instagram and Twitter and see how everything was on there. It was nothing too crazy, Jake Paul drama, Logan Paul filming a dead body, you know, the usual. There was a tweet on my timeline that caught my eye. There were pictures of Calum and I walking out of Maccas. I smiled at what the girl wrote.

Kayla ❤️ @kayla5sos • 11hr
When Calum's boyfriend follows you on Twitter 😍 #cakeisreal

I scrunched my eyebrows and clicked on the hashtag. Wow. There were a lot of tweets. Some of them were Cara and Kendall, some of them were of actual cakes but most of them were pictures of Calum and I. As I was scrolling through the pictures, I came across one that made me giggle. It was when we were walking out of Maccas but Calum's face was hilarious. I tried not to laugh too hard but I guess that didn't work.

"Mmm. What are you laughing at?" I heard Calum's deep morning voice say. He intertwined our fingers with one of his hands that was around my waist.

"Hehe nothing. Your face just looks funny in this picture." I smiled at our hands, opening my camera and taking a quick picture. He lifted his head up and kissed my cheek, slowly making his way down to my shoulder.

"Have you thought about the boyfriend thing?" He asked against my back. I giggled and shook my head.

"You know, Hood, you aren't really making an effort to show me why I should be your boyfriend." I told him. He groaned loudly and rolled onto his back. I turned to face him and laid my head on his chest. Calum wasn't wearing a shirt and had grey sweatpants on. I know, right? Why would he put me through this torture?

"Fine then how about this. Thursday night, you and I will get dinner or something ." He said.

I narrowed my eyes and smiled.
"Are you asking me out on a date, Hood?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I am." Calum put his hand on my head and started to play with my hair.

"Okay sure. How is 7:30?" I asked while sitting up on my elbow.

"It's perfect." He smiled at me and pecked my lips.

_____________________________________

Calum and I have been sitting in his room for a while. His mom made us breakfast earlier. It was pretty awkward because we were both quiet the whole time.

I was sitting between Calum's legs on the floor as he played fortnite when I realized that I haven't talked to Amy since before dinner last night. I grabbed my phone from his bed and texted Amy the picture that I took.

Amy: AWWWW. why do u have to be cute 😩
Amy: have u f***ed yet?!?!?
Luke: no!! we aren't even dating
Amy: wait what????
Amy: I thought y'all made it official in the car yesterday???
Luke: so did calum. But technically I never said yes
Amy: oh playing hard to get. I see you lukey. Alright well have fun and use protection

I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone. "Who's telling you to use protection?" I turned my head slightly and looked at him in the corner of my eye.

"Just Amy." I said, giggling. He put his controller down and wrapped his arms around me, putting his head in the crook of my neck. A shiver went down my spine when Calum took a deep breath and let it out.

The floor creaked and we both turned our heads toward the door. Mali has her phone pointed at us with wide eyes.

"Heeeyyy guuuuyyyysss. Just, you know, takin a picture to post on Twitter. No biggie." She said as she was backing out the door.

"Mali!" Calum called after her when she ran down the hall. He sighed which caused me to laugh. "It's okay, Callie." I told him, patting his arm.

I noticed a mirror next to his tv and thought we looked good in it. So, naturally, I opened my camera and took a trendy couple photo.

"Aw look how cute we are, Callie."

"You should post it." He said in my ear.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah why not. Everyone has seen us together anyway." He shrugged his shoulders and leaned back against his bed. I mumbled and okay and went onto Instagram. (Let's pretend that they look like Luke and Calum)

luke_is_a_penguin

20,253 likes luke_is_a_penguin: you're just a little bit out of my limit

20,253 likes
luke_is_a_penguin: you're just a little bit out of my limit

10,472 comments

@fanaccount1: OMG 😱 CAKE IS REAL??!!!
@fanaccount2: I knew it!!
@account: ew what the hell?
@calumhood: 😚

Within the hour, it had gotten over 20k likes. That's insane. I guess people do like us together.

"Okay, baby. So for toni—"

"Ah! One, you can't call me baby because I'm not your baby yet. Two, I want it to be a surprise." I cut him off. Honestly, I wanted to be surprised by where we're going. It's more fun that way.

"I'm still gonna call you baby. And fine. It will be a surprise. But one thing, it's not fancy. Just...dress comfy." He told me. I smiled and leaned my head back on him.

Calum's POV

Luke is so adorable. I'm a little annoyed with him because of the whole boyfriend thing, but I can't get mad at him. He's too cute. I have the best idea for our date tonight. I was thinking maybe a-

"Calum! Can I post that picture of you and Luke? Thanks!" Mali yelled from her room. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Oh it's fine. Don't wait for me to respond. Just do it anyway." I sarcastically said to myself and Luke.

Mali-Koa @malikoa • 2m
Cake is real?!?!

I heard Luke giggling and looked at his phone

I heard Luke giggling and looked at his phone. A smile made its way to my face. We were really cute. Let's hope he likes this date and says yes.

************************************************

Yaaaayyy!!! New chapter! Okay so imma be gone for a few days so I don't think I'll update cuz I have no wifi but I will try to write more.

Did you like it???

-Lizzie