A Vampire. IN NARUTO!?!?

USA

New York City

Sunsheild Replacement Center

2011

The sun had gone down about an hour ago. I got out of the chair I was sitting in opened the black out curtains and looked out in to New York. God I hate this city, I mean If you have been here as long as I have every big city looks the same even New York. Of coarse the city was changing but really what is the point. If there was any reason to stay here as long as I have I totally missed it.

"Mrs. Stevens the replacement bureau is ready to see you now."

I turned around and went into the pitch black darkness. Of coarse I could see just fine being what I am. I sat down in another chair in front of a huge desk, with six men hunched over huge stacks of paper. The one in the middle spoke up.

"Are you not going to pay your respects to the bureau Mrs. Stevens?" This guy must be new maybe only 80 night years or so. The man to his left, who I recognized as Robert, said to the middle man "Alexander I forgot this must be you first time dealing with Sara, excuse me  I mean Mrs. Stevens.  But she is older than all of us."

The middle man looked confused and asked  "Then why isn't she with the Elder circle?" the man whispered back to Robert.

They are holding a conversation about me in front of me, I am really not in the mood for this, and that brat should learn to keep his mouth shut about the Elders Circle.

"I no longer wanted to be a part of it. Now lets get back to task, shall we?" I say looking at each of the men individually. I know them all by name except two. i don't poetically like them but i know them.

"Yes I think we shall." Said the man at the far right of the table. "Able please get her file."

The man at the far left pulled out a file and handed it to Robert and he started to read aloud," As I read the information from your file respond ether Correct or False. Your current name is Sara Lera Steven. Your true name is unknown." He looked up

"Correct, and it is going to stay that way." I answered

"Your current age is 18, just old enuf to live alone which you do."

"Both Correct."

"For your occupation you take care of a child called Kara Mongumery."

"Correct"

"For three years you were the guardian to a Ms. Rosa Sara Stevens. Until she was taken in by a foster Family. This was 40 years ago."

Was this question really necessary? "Correct."

"You have only been seen once, but rumors never got out because you killed the man."

 "Correct."

"Excluding your current Blood donor you have had 16 blood donors. And since you have been placed in the city of New York you have killed just over 250 people."

"Correct."

"You Mrs. Sara Lee Stevens are a vampire."

I could feel the rush of blood run to my eyes as I glared at each of them. and I answered.

"Correct."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Okay so what did you think (yes i know alittle short)

***the pic on the side is of Sara Exept her hair is longer and softer.***

this is I hope really different than other naruto storys and I know it might take a while to get to the naruto world I just have to establish some things first.

I hope you all enjoy my new story If you have any Ideas please comment! :3  

XD First chapter done!