Blood, Guy, and Weights

OK SO HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER I HOPE YOU GUS LIKE IT!

:)

,,,,,,,,,,RECAP...........      

So Kara has just finished her first day in the academy. And she is planing to take the test to become a ninja tomorrow. She has met Sasuke, Naruto and some of the other characters. They can do all the Jutsu that they know, as long as they don't over do it with the chakra, and their strength has improved a great deal. They have a place to stay and every thing. But Sara still has to talk to the hokage in two days. And she is starting to get cravings. she can go for set amounts of time with out blood, and she just hopes that the hokage will be willing not only to let them stay in the village but to also help her with her little cravings.

,,,,,,,,END RECAP.........

,,,,,,,,,,,Sara's POV.......................>

I left Kara at the entrance to the Academy. But I really wanted to see the characters too. I just hope that Kara doesn't let any one notice that she knows more than what she lets on. Well any way I have a plan. Kara doesn't realize that she has more of a chance dieing here than in new york. This place is really dangerous now that I think about I mean basically kids get to run around actually playing with weapons, real weapons! But then again this is another world entirely.

I jumped on to the roof of a water tower and looked over the town. I should train my self and Kara. If we don't bad things could happen. I felt the mussels in my neck tighten and throb wanting blood. I close my eyes and claimed down. Ok so what might I get that can help both of us. Weights! and who better to get weights from than, Guy. I wonder if his team is on a mission or not I thought as i jumped from roof top  to roof top. This is so much fun. If I wanted to I could have done this back in our world but it was too much of a risk so I didn't do it.

I jut got to the training fields when I heard him. "YES THAT'S RIGHT LET YOUR YOUTH SHINE THROUGH!" I could hear him yelling, he should just be over that hill. I take a deep breath, remember be civil.

I started to walk over the hill and saw Tenten training with Rock Lee on throwing shuriken at each other at a very fast pace. Neji was observing. The two of the shurikin that Lee and Tenten collided and now they were both headed for my head. In this split second Neji, Lee, Tenten, and Guy noticed me but for them to do any thing was pointless, they couldent do anything. In that same second I caught the two shuriken with one hand. It all seemed to me in slow motion.

"So this is how you and your team treat a visitor. Guy that is not very nice of you." i said throwing the shuriken at the feet of Tenten and Lee.

"Who are you?" Neji said looking at me his eyes were narrowed, oh I forgot that he can see a persons chakra network, and my chakra is well black and red.

"And so very polite." I could just hear my voice drenching with sarcasum. " My name is Sara, and you are?" I said, I have to pretent I dont know these people. Even though inside I am having a mini fan gir party.  

"That is Neji, he has things to learn about Youth. This is Tenen, and this is  Rock Lee  as you can see he overflowing with the power of youth." Guy said making  these ridiculous poses.

"Are you human?" Neji asked, well isn't that direct

"How could you say that Neji you should see that Sara is overflowing with the power of youth!" Guy said as he hit Neji on his head “So my flower of youth why have you come to confess your feelings for me."Guy said striking another pose

"Is this true Guy sensei. Is this beautiful woman come to confess to you?" Tenten said looking up at Guy

"OF COARSE! You would dought your sensei!" guy said cringing to his arm