Kara and Naruto

Sorry if there are any mistakes or any gramatica or tence errors

Here is chapter 3

I am on a roll 2 chapters in 2 days :)

OK enjoy! xD

<<<<<<<<<Recap>>>>>>>>>

"Good night Kara sweet dreams"

CLICK

I hung up the phone. and looked back into the mirror. I sort of feel foolish. I smiled a bit as I thought of how a small phone call from Kara could turn me around. I should wash my face, my own reflection was starting to creap myself out. I went to my small bathroom took a shower brushed both sets of my teeth and went to bed,after setting my alarm clock for 8:00.

<<<<End of Recap>>>>>

BEEP.......BEEP.........BEEP......BEEP.....BEP

I groaned as I turned off my alarm. 8 am. Well it could be worse. I thought as I went in to my bathroom.

.....15 minuets later......

I stept out of the bathroom all clean, showered, teeth brushed, and feelingood. I walked over to dresser and pulled out a pair of low cut jeans and a dark green top that flows with the wind. and put some black shoesinmy bag along with some grocerys. I walk to the door and put on some heavy duty rain boots. I leave my apartment and lock the door. I walk down to the basest level and put on my head phones. Hello by SHINee started playing and I was humming along as I opened the grate that led to the sewers. I stepped in to the darkness.

The reason that I walk in the sewers should be plane enuf but I will explain any way. For vampires the sun is deadly. No 'Oh no I just sparkle like a diamond when the sun touches my fair shin, No 'Oh if I just pop on this ring I will be safe', No 'Oh I will be fine as long as I stay in the shade of this tree'. If you get hit by UV rays you are done. hay that kind of rhymes, "If you step in to the sun, you are done." Can't believe that I never thought of that before.

Well I am just really lucky because most of the buildings in  New York that I need, have a connection to the sewer. Including Kara's apartment building. One thing that is true and what most people do believe is that most vampires sleep during the day. so maybe one or two other vampires may use the sewers.As I get to the ladder that leads the way up to Karas apartment building I turn down the volume to my Ipod.  I walk up the ladder and into the basement of the small building. Then I take off my boots and put my black shoes on with out getting any of the well lets just call it sewer water on me. And I put the boots on a low shelf.

The bacement to this building is used as a storage facility. So it is easy to hide things in here.

I walk up the sairs and into the lobby. There is not much light the in buildings around here most of it is blocked out and there are not much windows so I am safe. I have memorized the places whee the sun hits or has a possibility of having the sun hit it. 

''Good Morning Mrs. Stevens. How are you today." David the man at the front desk asks.

"Good morning David, I am very well how about tour self, and the kids?"

"Well were hanging in there. Have a nice day." David says as a man walks up to the door.

"You to." I say as I enter the elevator.

I press the buton to the 14th floor. and wait. Kara's apartment in # 1403.

 As the elivator reacher the 14th floor I can all ready hear the screams.  as the door opens I can see the the door slam as Mrs. Montgumery walkes out of the room. I walk right pass her. Almost to the door.