New doors (1)

YES  I know. it has been for ever!

and i am sorry very very sorry

especially to my faithful readers i know you have waited a long time for this to come out

so here it is

it is really not all that i wanted to get through but i feel bad for not updating

so then with out more rambling here it is.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Recap;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I walked to the side of the butterfly and looked Zabuza in the eye. “Do you realize how much of a mistake you would have made?” I said, his eyes narrowed but still held confidence.

“Well it was fun playing kid.” Zabuza said as the butter fly flapped its wings and all of the thousand ice daggers flew right into him and he dissolved into water.

“Yeh, you are absolutely right that was fun.” I said in a cheery voice. Then I felt something like a bee sting at eh back of my neck. My vision started to blur. And when I tried to take a step forward I fell flat on my face. The last thing I can remember before all my senses leave me is being dragged into the woods.

;:::::::::::::End of Recap:::::::::::::::

Quiet. No, not quiet, and not comfortable. These were my first thoughts as I came out of my unconsciousness. I can tell I am on the floor but where.  I hear something sizzling.  I take a whiff of the air. Well it doesn’t smell horrible so maybe I am in some sort of kitchen.  

I slowly open one eye. It is a little bit fuzzy but I can clearly make out a kitchen, table, sink, stove, and even that wooden block that holds knives, but no people. Then I hear someone walk in, and I close my eye.

“I know that you are awake.” A soft voice says

“Then you should also know that putting a ninja in a kitchen” I said getting up and grabbing a knife from the holder and turn in a stance ready to fight. I look up to my opponent. Haku. I feel my eyes widen and my mouth drop.

“I said that you would be awake but I didn’t say that you would be able to move very well.” Haku said with a smile. Just then I started to feel dizzy and my vision started to blur. But Haku grabbed me and put me in a chair before I hit the floor. “But that also doesn’t me you should hit the floor.” Haku said

“Thanks Haku.” I said focusing on the chair.

“How do you know my name?” Haku said.

“Ummmmmmm, well you see.” I started leaning my head back, “Um is the bingo book a good enough answer?”

“Well is there another answer?” Haku asks me.

“Well kind of. You see I think my mom and Zabuza would be a really great match for each other.” I said with more confidence in my balance.

“To fight?” Haku asks, getting up and stirring whatever was on the stove. 

“No,” I said getting up to look inside the large pot Haku was stirring, it looked like some sort of potato glosh, with a bit of random mixed in. “to marry.” I say.

Haku drops the spoon on the floor and doubles over laughing “What? It isn’t really that farfetched. I think they would balance each other out perfectly. A demon and a vammmm you know what never mind.” Ok that was close.

“I don’t really think that Zabuza is the marrying type.” Haku said

“Really?” I said, “I think a good woman would really do him good.”